Up all Night
Thomas has a hard time sleeping due to the summer sun's brightness in the evening. After talking for long enough, Emily asks the player to ask Thomas to be quiet so that she and Percy can get some sleep. The next day, Thomas is so tired that he needs the player to keep him up while he delivers petrol.
Thomas must learn to speed up while delivering ice cream and learn to slow down while delivering dishes.
The Shape of Things
Thomas did not take note what Sir Topham Hatt's new signs mean, so it's up to the player to tell him after he or she learns about them with Emily.
The engines are planning a birthday party for Thomas, but they must learn how to say "Surprise!" first before he arrives.
Mystery, Coming Through!
Thomas must find out who covered Percy in soot and confront him.
Something in the Wind
Thomas catches a kite, but eventually loses it, so he must find it with the player's help.
Thomas and James must learn to cooperate at a junction and learn to say they're sorry.
Thomas decides to teach his friends about friendship.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Cranky (cameo)
- Edward (mentioned if guessed in Mystery Coming Through)
- Henry (mentioned if guessed in Mystery Coming Through)
- Shunting Yards
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Thomas' Branch Line
- Brendam Docks
- Anopha Quarry (mentioned)
- Joseph May as Thomas
- Kerry Shale as Gordon
- Rob Rackstraw as James
- Christopher Ragland as Percy
- William Hope as Toby
- Jules de Jongh as Emily
- Keith Wickham as Sir Topham Hatt and the narrator
- In "The Junction", Toby's buffers clip through his buffer housing.
- The narrow gauge rolling stock is on standard gauge rails.
- Gordon's train has a brakevan when he is pulling the Express.