Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Thomas The Tank Engine Story Collection is a book containing fourteen volumes of the Railway Series. It was re-released in 2013 as a TK-Maxx exclusive titled The Original and Best Story Collection.
Railway Series Books
- The Three Railway Engines
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- James the Red Engine
- Tank Engine Thomas Again
- Troublesome Engines
- Henry the Green Engine
- Toby the Tram Engine
- Gordon the Big Engine
- Edward the Blue Engine
- Four Little Engines
- Percy the Small Engine
- The Eight Famous Engines
- Duck and the Diesel Engine
- The Twin Engines
- The end covers feature a map of Sodor.
- The book was published for the 60th Anniversary of the Railway Series.
- The book uses American terms like switches, freight car, conductor, and addresses The Fat Controller as Sir Topham Hatt.
- The book was originally published by Egmont in 2002.
- On the back of the 2013 cover, Gordon and Henry are given numbers on first book illustrations.
- Throughout the book, the illustrations are not in their entirety.