|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the DVD.|
|Thomas Sets Sail|
September 8th, 2007
Thomas Sets Sail is the twelfth episode of the eleventh season.
Thomas is carrying the Mayor of Sodor's yacht to the harbour, but goes before the sail can be properly tied down. When Thomas goes through some trees the sail unravels and the wind goes up, blowing Thomas down the track and past the harbour. Thomas realises his mistake and collects an engineer from the harbour to secure the mast again.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward (does not speak)
- Percy (does not speak)
- Lady Hatt (does not speak)
- The Mayor of Sodor (does not speak)
- Butch (cameo)
- In several shots of Thomas being carried by the wind, the footage is sped up.
- In Norway the episode's name is "Thomas Gets Wind in the Sails". In Finland it is called "Full Sail". In Denmark it is titled "Thomas at Sea". The Japanese title is "Thomas and the Yacht".
- A brakevan should have been added to Thomas and Percy's trains.
- Elizabeth has Bertie's horn sound.
- Thomas' driver should have known to not let Thomas go so fast.