|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the Arabic DVD or the Norwegian DVD.|
|Thomas Sets Sail|
Thomas Sets Sail is the twelfth episode of the eleventh season.
Thomas is carrying the Mayor of Sodor's yacht from the docks to the harbour. He is told to wait for an engineer to put the ships tall mast down, but Thomas is too impatient to wait. When Thomas goes through some trees the sail unravels and the wind goes up, blowing Thomas down the track and past the harbour. Thomas realises his mistake and collects an engineer from the harbour. The engineer puts the mast down, Thomas is able to stop at the harbour and the yacht is able to be launched.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward (does not speak)
- Percy (does not speak)
- Lady Hatt (does not speak)
- The Mayor of Sodor (does not speak)
- Butch (cameo)
- In several shots of Thomas being carried by the wind, the footage is sped up.
- This episode marks Molly's last speaking role to date.
- Going by production order, this is the third episode of the eleventh season.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Thomas får vind i seilene||Thomas Gets Wind in the Sails|
|Japanese||トーマスとヨット||Thomas and Yacht|
|Swedish||Thomas sätter segel||Thomas Sets Sail|