|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the DVD.|
|Thomas Sets Sail|
Thomas Sets Sail is the twelfth episode of the eleventh season.
Thomas is carrying the Mayor of Sodor's yacht from the docks to the harbour. He is told to wait for an engineer to put the ships tall mast down, but Thomas is too impatient to wait. When Thomas goes through some trees the sail unravels and the wind goes up, blowing Thomas down the track and past the harbour. Thomas realises his mistake and collects an engineer from the harbour. The engineer puts the mast down, Thomas is able to stop at the harbour and the yacht is able to be launched.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward (does not speak)
- Percy (does not speak)
- Lady Hatt (does not speak)
- The Mayor of Sodor (does not speak)
- Butch (cameo)
- In several shots of Thomas being carried by the wind, the footage is sped up.
- In Norway the episode's name is "Thomas Gets Wind in the Sails". In Finland it is called "Full Sail". In Denmark it is titled "Thomas at Sea". The Japanese title is "Thomas and the Yacht". The Dutch title is "Thomas Is Making Every Effort".
- This episode marks Molly's last speaking role to date.
- When Thomas arriving at the docks, his wellwagon is tilted.
- A brakevan should have been added to Thomas and Percy's trains.
- Elizabeth has Bertie's horn sound.
- Thomas' driver should have known to not let Thomas go so fast.
- The mast should have already been down before it even left the dock it came from; leaving it up just makes it harder to manuver and the odds of it breaking it increases.
- Why would Thomas' driver let him leave without the mast being lowered?