Thomas Saves the Day is a PC game developed by Stunt Puppy Entertainment, Inc. and published by Atari. The game was released in 2003.
A rainstorm has caused damage all over the Island of Sodor. Unfortunately, a shipment of supplies for Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory may be lost! Before Thomas can help, he needs to find extra coal, retrieve missing cargo with Harold, and organise the trucks.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Bulstrode (does not speak)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- Jem Cole (mentioned)
- Toby (early boxart)
- Footage from Trust Thomas, The Fogman, Harvey to the Rescue, and Thomas and the Trucks is used.
- A screenshot of Salty from Salty's Secret is used.
- After the Haunted Cave minigame is completed, and the cave is closed off, the two buildings from Percy and the Haunted Mine can be seen in the background.
- Michael Angelis is not credited in the UK version for his voice talent.
- Harvey is missing his siderods and his buffers are black.
- Thomas has Edward, James, Gordon or Henry's whistle sound.
- Whenever Thomas reverses, his wheels spin forwards.
- Thomas tells Salty that he has several trucks, but he actually only has one.
- Jem Cole is referred to as "Jeb Cole."
- Percy's sandboxes are painted an abnormally dark shade of green, his buffer housings are black, and his lamp is on the wrong lamp-iron.