Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas Saves the Day is a PC game developed by Stunt Puppy Entertainment, Inc. and published by Atari. The game was released in 2003.
A rainstorm has caused damage all over the Island of Sodor. Unfortunately, a shipment of supplies for Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory may be lost! Before Thomas can help, he needs to find extra coal, retrieve missing cargo with Harold, and help the troublesome trucks sing a song.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Bulstrode (does not speak)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- Jem Cole (mentioned)
- Toby (boxart only)
- Footage from Trust Thomas, The Fogman, Harvey to the Rescue, and Thomas and the Trucks is used.
- A screenshot of Salty from Salty's Secret is used.
- After the Haunted Cave minigame is completed, and the cave is closed off, the two buildings from Percy and the Haunted Mine can be seen in the background.
- Percy's theme plays in the main menu, and Bill and Ben's theme plays in the selection screen.
- Michael Angelis is not credited in the UK version for his voice talent.
- Harvey is missing his siderods and his buffers are black.
- Thomas has Edward's whistle sound, and James' theme plays every time he travels.
- Whenever Thomas reverses, his wheels spin forwards.
- Thomas tells Salty that he has several trucks, but he actually only has one.
- Jem Cole is referred to as "Jeb Cole".
- Percy's sandboxes are painted an abnormally dark shade of green, his buffer housings are black, and his lamp is on the wrong lamp-iron.
- Toby appears on the US cover of the game, despite him not appearing at all in the game.