|This article is about the Japanese theme park. You may be looking for the British theme park.|
Thomas Land is the first Thomas and Friends theme park. It is located at Fuji-Q High Land park, Yamanashi, Japan. It was opened in 1998.
- Rock-n-Roll Duncan
- Thomas and Percy Fun Ride
- The Exciting Cruise
- Mischiveous Cranky
- Everybody Twist Tea-Cups Ride
- Bulstrode Roller Ride
- Thomas Land 3D Theater
- The Great Gatagogo Adventure
- Happy Harold
- Thomas Monument
- Thomas Maze
- Percy Monument
- Story Creation Station
- This was the first ever Thomas & Friends theme park to ever be built and open in Japan in the 1990's.
- Most of the rides, displays, play house areas, and exhibits are based off the original Television Series episodes. Some rides even re-enact the moments and scenes from the episodes. The Great Gatagogo Adventure is one of those rides that re-enacts the episodes from the series. Story Creation Station was another, only it's a display exhibit, not a ride.
- At most rides and monuments of Thomas himself he uses Edward's whistle, much like in two Season 4 episodes.
- At the point where visitors arrive at Tidmouth Sheds at the end of the Great Gatagogo Adventure ride, James's wheels are red instead of black.
- Thomas Town (Japan) - other Thomas and Friends theme parks in Japan
- Drayton Manor - Thomas and Friends theme park in the United Kingdom