|This article is about the Japanese theme park. You may be looking for the British theme park or the US theme park.|
Thomas Land (Japanese: トーマスランド, Tōmasu Rando) is the first Thomas and Friends theme park. It is located at Fuji-Q High Land park, Yamanashi, Japan. It was opened in 1998.
- Rock'N'Roll Duncan
- Thomas and Percy Fun Ride
- The Exciting Cruise
- Mischievous Cranky
- Everybody Twist Tea-Cups Ride
- Bulstrode Roller Ride
- Thomas Land 3D Theatre
- The Great Gatagogo Adventure
- Happy Harold
- Thomas Monument
- Thomas Maze
- Percy Monument
- Story Creation Station
- This was the first Thomas and Friends theme park in the world ever built.
- At some point after the Japanese release of Hero of the Rails, the scene with Emily and Oliver in the Great Gatagogo Adventure ride was replaced with Hiro in his hiding spot. Oliver's model from this scene was moved to the end of the ride.
- The Thomas and Percy Fun Ride had gone through several changes over the years:
- The double platform station before Henry's Tunnel was rebuilt into Dryaw, where Bertie was moved.
- A Sodor Search and Rescue Centre replica with Flynn was built, where Harold was moved over to.
- Henry's Tunnel went through a massive redesign: Henry (who was originally part of a reenachement of Henry and the Elephant) was flipped around and walled up (creating a reenachment of The Sad Story of Henry), Edward (originally in a shed near Knapford Station) was moved to the other end of the tunnel, with a replica of Kevin (shifting some Steamworks crates) added right next to him. The area where Henry was originally viewable is now covered up by a wall of "dirt" coated in dinosaur bones (referencing Tale of the Brave).
- The shed where Edward originally resided was demolished and replaced with a replica of Sir Topham Hatt and Winston on a siding.
- The crossing where Bertie was originally located was turned into a farm crossing, with Terrence being moved to the top of a hill just near it.
- The Sodor Railways billboard towards the end of the ride were replaced by posters of Alicia Botti and Spencer offering "Mainland Direct" services).
- Lady was removed and Diesel 10's shed was redecorated as the Dieselworks.
- Thomas Town (Japan) - other Thomas and Friends theme parks in Japan
- Drayton Manor - Thomas and Friends theme park in the United Kingdom