|This article is about the Japanese theme park. You may be looking for the British theme park or the US theme park.|
Thomas Land (トーマスランド, Tōmasu Rando) is the first Thomas and Friends theme park. It is located at Fuji-Q High Land park, Yamanashi, Japan. It was opened in 1998.
- Rock-n-Roll Duncan
- Thomas and Percy Fun Ride
- The Exciting Cruise
- Mischievous Cranky
- Everybody Twist Tea-Cups Ride
- Bulstrode Roller Ride
- Thomas Land 3D Theatre
- The Great Gatagogo Adventure
- Happy Harold
- Thomas Monument
- Thomas Maze
- Percy Monument
- Story Creation Station
- This was the first Thomas & Friends theme park in the world ever built.
- At some point after the Japanese release of Hero of the Rails, the scene with Emily and Oliver in the Great Gatagogo Adventure ride was replaced with Hiro in his hiding spot. Oliver's model from this scene was moved to the end of the ride.
- Sometime later on in 2015, the Thomas and Percy Fun Ride has gone through some redesign changes of new plans. By rebuilding and discontinuing some of the old scenes and characters, and reorganising the monument displays to different spots. Thus building and adding new additions to the ride.
- Thomas Town (Japan) - other Thomas and Friends theme parks in Japan
- Drayton Manor - Thomas and Friends theme park in the United Kingdom