Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Thomas Engine Collection Series (also abbreviated as TECS) was a range produced by Bandai from 1992 to 2005. Some items from the range were sold by the Ertl Company in the US in the Gold Rail range.
- Thomas (normal, snowplough, gold, silver, and metallic)
- James (normal and metallic)
- Percy (normal and metallic)
- City of Truro
- The Diesel
- Diesel 10
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Butch with flatbed
- Sir Topham Hatt's Car (blue and yellow)
- Tiger Moth
- Old Slow Coach
- S.C. Ruffey
- Troublesome Truck 1
- Troublesome Truck 2
- Red Express Coach (with sound effects)
- Old Coaches (motorized)
- Mail Coach with Brake Van
- Circus Trucks
- Milk Tanker and Fuel tanker
- Narrow Gauge Coaches (red and blue)
- The Breakdown Train (motorized)
- Cattle Trucks (with sound effects)
- The Mail Van on flatbed (motorized)
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Cranky at Cargo Port
- Thomas Station
- Knapford Station with Breakdown Train
- Rail Set
- Mountain Quarry
- Ffarquhar Station
- Lower Suddery
- Motorized Passenger Panorama Set with Old Coaches
- Turntable Panorama Set
- Harbour Panorama Set
- Henry, Gordon, Percy, Bill, Ben, and the narrow gauge engines' coupling rod arrangements are inaccurate.
- Henrietta, Daisy and Duck's buffer beams are black.
- Donald, Douglas and Oliver's running boards are red.
- Peter Sam's model has his old funnel.
- Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Toby and Duck's face sculpt were updated.
- Henry's prototype model has his old shape.
- Toby and Duck's prototype models didn't have couplers.
- Toad's model portrays him facing forwards.