|This article is about the US VHS/DVD. You may be looking for the Romanian DVD, the UK VHS, the UK DVD, the Railway Series spin-off book, the episode, the Buzz Book, or the Step into Reading book.|
| Thomas Comes to Breakfast|
and other Thomas Adventures/
Pop Goes the Diesel
1998, 2000, 2006, 2009
Thomas Comes to Breakfast and Other Thomas Adventures, later renamed Pop Goes the Diesel, is a US VHS/DVD featuring two first season episodes and six second season episodes narrated by George Carlin and one song. It was distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment in 1998 and 2000 and was released on DVD in 2006.
Peep! Peep! Thomas, Duck, Sir Topham Hatt, and their friends have learned many lessons about behaving well together. They have selected their favorite stories to create this collection about the importance of good behavior. Come along as Thomas shows off and finds himself an unwelcome guest in the stationmaster's house. See what happens when Diesel decides to make trouble between Duck and the other engines, and when Gordon tries sabotage -- and gets more than he bargained for! Climb aboard for these exciting tales from the Island of Sodor.
- Thomas Comes to Breakfast
- Pop Goes the Diesel
- Diesel's Devious Deed
- A Close Shave for Duck
- Gordon Takes a Dip
- Double Trouble
- A Cow on the Line
- Trouble in the Shed
- Little Engines (DVD only)
- Character Gallery
- Read-Along Story: Thomas and the Naughty Diesel
- James' Connect The Dots Fun
- This DVD/VHS was awarded honors of outstanding achievement by Parent's Guide to Children's Media, Inc. in 1999.
- The end credits on the DVD are from Better Late Than Never and Other Stories.
- On the front cover of the original release, Tidmouth's canopy roof is missing.
- The back cover of the original release features an image from Percy Takes the Plunge, but that episode is not on the VHS.
- The DVD cover features an image from Trust Thomas, but that episode is not on this release.
- The end credits use a still picture from The Runaway, but that episode is not featured on this release.
- The front cover of the 2009 release features an image from The World's Strongest Engine, but that episode is not featured on this release.
- On the back cover of the 2009 DVD, the image of Henry on the bridge is mirrored.