Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Story Library book. You may be looking for the engine, the baby, the VHS, the Engine Adventures book, the Railway Series book, the Railway Series compilation book, the magazine story, the video game, the 1984 handheld game, the 1993 console game or the Kids Station game.|
Thomas is the first book in the My Thomas Story Library series.
Thomas is a tank engine who enjoys teasing the bigger engines. One day, Gordon takes revenge on Thomas and pulls him along behind the train at high speeds. Thomas is careful never to be cheeky to him again. The next day, he saves James after trucks push him off the line. The Fat Controller is pleased with Thomas and gives him a branch line all to himself.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Annie (does not speak)
- Harold (cameo)
- Edward (mentioned)
- Henry (mentioned)
- Clarabel (mentioned)
- This book is based on the first season episodes, Thomas and Gordon and Thomas and the Breakdown Train.
- The book was released with a CD narrated by Michael Angelis in 2007.
- In 2015, this book (along with five others) was sold as a website-exclusive book pack with a Wooden Railway Thomas, except the other books were sold with the engines the books were named after.
- James' tender is connected to his valence throughout the book.
- In the second illustration, Gordon's fly crank is missing.
- James' wheels are grey when they should be black.