|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the book or the magazine story.|
Thomas, Percy and the Squeak is the twenty-first episode of the sixth season.
Alicia Botti, a famous opera singer, is coming to Sodor for a concert and the engines are wondering who will take her to the venue at the castle. They all agree, however, that Percy will not be chosen as he is very dirty. Come the following day, the Fat Controller had chosen Thomas and tells him to be squeaky clean.
Thomas goes to the washdown where Percy is waiting to be cleaned. However, Thomas insists that he must go next as he has an important job. Percy sets off, still dirty, to collect some coaches for his guaranteed connection. Once Thomas and his coaches are cleaned, however, they hear a squeak. His crew assume that Annie and Clarabel's wheels are the cause of this, so they oil them. But, once on the move, the squeak continues on, making Thomas worried.
At Brendam, Thomas pulls up to collect Alicia Botti and the Fat Controller opens one of Clarabel's doors. Unfortunately, there is a mouse in the carriage, which causes Alicia Botti to scream; she screams so loudly that all of the windows around Brendam break. Alicia Botti refuses to ride in Clarabel, much to the embarrassment of Thomas and the Fat Controller. Just then, Percy arrives back from his guaranteed connection and Alicia Botti considers him as a proper engine because of his dirty appearance and decides to ride in him.
Later, Thomas is back at the washdown when Percy arrives. This time, he lets Percy go next for his wash. That night, whilst Alicia Botti is performing her concert at the castle, Thomas and Percy are at Tidmouth Sheds where the mouse, whom Thomas named "Alicia", now lives.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Alicia Botti
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Jeremiah Jobling (cameo)
- Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- Nancy (cameo)
- Farmer Trotter (cameo)
- The Storyteller (cameo)
- Tidmouth Bay
- Castle Loch
- Tidmouth Sheds
- The Windmill
- Shunting Yards
- The Lighthouse
- The Washdown
- Stock footage from Percy's Chocolate Crunch is used, as well as edited stock footage from Scaredy Engines.
- Alicia Botti's scream was used from a woman's scream from the 1996 film "Independence Day".
- The squeak is different at the end on the Bumper Party Collection! DVD.
- At the beginning a poster of Alicia Botti is visible; it says she is performing at the castle tonight, but she was performing the next night. Her name is also misspelled as "Allicia".
- When Thomas arrives at the docks, his steam platform is visible.
- Gordon's rear bogie is severely derailed in the last scene of Thomas and Percy at the washdown.
- When Percy arrives at Brendam, some of the steam from his funnel disappears, indicating a film cut.
- Alicia the mouse is missing her forepaws when she is inside Clarabel.
- When James boasts about the Fat Controller picking him, he looks unhappy.
- Percy: Don't call me dirty Percy!
- Alicia Botti: A mouse!!! (US version) (screams) I can't possibly travel in coaches riddled with mice!
- Alicia Botti: Look at the little green engine! So-a sweet and-a dirty like a proper steam engine!
- Gordon: Peasant!
- Percy: Yes, I am pleasant!
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Thomas, Percy og pipingen||Thomas, Percy and the Squeaking|
|Danish||Den mystiske lyd||The Mysterious Sound|
|Japanese||トーマスとパーシーとキーキーごえ||Thomas, Percy and the Squeak|
|Slovenian||Tomaž, Poldi in Cviljenje||Thomas, Percy and the Whimper|
|Russian||Томас Перси и странный писк||Thomas, Percy and Strange Squeak|
|Italian||Il Topolino||The Mouse|
|Hungarian||Thomas, Percy és a cincogás||Thomas, Percy and the Squeaking|
|Romanian||Thomas, Percy şi Chiţăitul||Thomas, Percy and Squeaking|
|Slovak||Thomas, Percy a Piskot||Thomas, Percy and Squealing|
|Polish||Tomek, Piotrek i Pisk||Thomas, Percy and Screeching|
|Chinese||托马斯，培西和尖叫||Thomas, Percy and Screaming|
|Korean||성악가와 생쥐||Vocalists and Mice|
|Swedish||Thomas, Percy och gnisslet||Thomas, Percy and the Squeak|
|Thai||โธมัสไม่ชอบเสียงหนู||Thomas Did Not Sound Like Me|
Home Media Releases