| Thomas' Trackside Tunes|
and other Thomas Adventures
February 13th, 2001
Thomas' Trackside Tunes and other Thomas Adventures, or just Trackside Tunes, is a US VHS/DVD featuring one fourth season episode narrated by George Carlin, one fifth season episode narrated by Alec Baldwin, and six songs.
Travel the Island of Sodor with Thomas, Percy, James, and the rest of your Sodor friends as you embark on this magical, musical ride. Follow the bouncing steam cloud and sing along to six delightful music adventures. Fly high in the skies with Harold the Helicopter, quack along with Donald's Duck, and find out that accidents really do happen. Also included are two all-new stories, "Gordon and the Gremlin" with storyteller Alec Baldwin, and the never-released, "Trucks" with storyteller George Carlin. Hop aboard for an unforgettable journey of musical excitement!
Travel the Island of Sodor with Thomas, Percy, James, and the rest of your Sodor friends as you embark on this magical, musical ride. Follow the bouncing steam cloud and sing along to six delightful music adventures. Hop aboard for an unforgettable journey of musical excitement!
- Donald's Duck
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Come for the Ride
- Harold the Helicopter
- Percy's Seaside Trip
- Accidents will Happen
- This VHS/DVD was awarded a Parents' Choice Award.
- This VHS and DVD did not feature regular nameboard intermission. Instead it featured footage of characters from season five and their name, and a bouncing steamcloud bounced over their name.
- The back cover of the VHS release shows a promo shot of Thomas and Toby from Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
- The title card is missing for Gordon and the Gremlin.
- The original VHS release stated that there were two all-new episodes. Rusty Helps Peter Sam, however, had already been released on Rusty to the Rescue and Other Thomas Stories. This is due to the fact that it is given the UK title, Trucks!.
- On the DVD cover, part of Toby's side plates are blue and the windmill's sails are red.
- On the VHS cover, a photograph from Baa! is used, but that episode is not included on this release.