|Thomas' Frosty Friend|
October 11th, 2006
Thomas' Frosty Friend is the twentieth episode of the tenth season.
A snowman balloon becomes attached to Thomas' bunker, but Thomas thinks the snowman is following him and tells it to go away. Only when he tells Sir Topham Hatt about the snowman does he realise the balloon is attached to his buffers and decides to take it back to the children.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer McColl
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- In Norway, this episode is named "Thomas and the Snowman". Its Danish title is "Thomas' Wintry Friend". In Germany, it is titled "Thomas and his Winter Friend". In Japan it is called "Snowman and Thomas". In Sweden this episode is called "The Snowman".
- In a rare picture, the Snowman doesn't have the chains attach it.
- Thomas should have seen the chains on the balloon.
- In real life, the wind can't blow or lift the snowman balloon away.
- A brakevan should have been added to Thomas' train.