|Thomas' Frosty Friend|
Thomas' Frosty Friend is the twentieth episode of the tenth season.
A snowman balloon becomes attached to Thomas' bunker, but Thomas thinks the snowman is following him and tells it to go away. Only when he tells Sir Topham Hatt about the snowman does he realise the balloon is attached to his buffers and decides to take it back to the children.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer McColl
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- In a rare still, the Snowman does not have the chains attached to it.
- Thomas should have seen the chains on the balloon.
- In real life, the wind can't blow or lift the snowman balloon away.
- A brakevan should have been added to Thomas' train.
- When the snowman is first seen being pulled out, the camera closes in on a hook holding it down being pulled out of the snow, and yet the ends of the rope do not have any hook whatsoever when it catches Thomas' buffers.
In other languages
|Norwegian||Thomas og snømannen||Thomas and the Snowman|