|This article is about the 1987 magazine story. You may be looking for the episode, the Railway Series book, the Ladybird book or the Buzz Book.|
- "Peep, peep! Happy Christmas!"
Thomas' Christmas Party is a magazine story.
It is Christmas on the Island of Sodor and all the engines are working hard. Alongside Thomas' Branch Line is a lonely little cottage owned by Mrs. Kyndley, who waves to the engines as they pass by. After work Thomas goes to see the other engines. He tells them that it has been a whole year since Mrs. Kyndley had saved them from a landslide, but they have never thanked her properly. So Thomas decides to give Mrs. Kyndley a special Christmas party. The Fat Controller thinks it is a splendid idea, but there is bad news. Mrs Kydnely is snowed in and Thomas and Toby go off to help her. Terence is there as well making a patch towards the railway line. At last the rescue is completed and Thomas and Toby take Mrs. Kyndley to the sheds, but the yard is dark. Suddenly, all the lights light up and all the engines are there awaiting Mrs. Kyndley. She thanks the smaller engines and the engines all whistle together.
- Annie and Clarabel
- The Fat Controller
- Mrs. Kyndley
- Gordon (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Toby's sideplates and Henrietta's wheels are not coloured in the seventh illustration. Parts of Henrietta's balcony is also missing.
- Percy's wheels are missing in the eleventh's illustration.
- No snow is seen behind the Fat Controller in the fifth illustration.
- Clarabel is not fully drawn in the eleventh illustration and her eyes are not coloured in.