Thomas' Train Yard Tracks is an American Cassette/CD released by Kid Rhino in 2002 then later in 2008 on CD by Koch Records. It features eleven songs from the television series. The Thomas opening and ending theme from Seasons 1 to 7 is also at the start and the end of the CD. A CD sampler of the soundtrack is include in some releases of Thomas' Christmas Wonderland and Other Thomas Adventures DVD featuring four songs.
- Thomas Theme
- Thomas' Anthem
- Come for the Ride
- Rules and Regulations
- James the Really Splendid Engine
- Down by the Docks
- Boo! Boo! Choo-Choo
- Little Engines
- Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover
- Percy's Seaside Trip
- Never, Never, Never Give Up
- Night Train
- Thomas Theme
- The version of Rules and Regulations on this album is the same as the version from Thomas and the Best Kept Station Competition, but surprisingly the entire song is present despite Michael Angelis talking over the beginning in the story book. This indicates that they had this particular songs master tape and it was not simply cut from the audio book like the songs from Surprise Adventures used for the early season songs.
- The Snow Song featured on the sampler version of this CD was reused from the audio book Surprise Adventures just like Night Train and Percy's Seaside Trip, as a result the beginning is missing since Michael Angelis is talking for the first thirteen seconds of the song.
- All Season 6 songs are low pitch but can be adjusted back to their original play speed by correcting the speed and pitch by +4.271%, this is the play speed difference between Film 24fps and PAL 25fps.
- At the beginning of Come for the Ride, Michael Angelis can be heard saying "What an Adventure!". This is because it was reused from the 1998 audio book Surprise Adventures.
- The beginning of Percy's Seaside Trip and the start and end of Night Train are cut out as Michael Angelis was taking during these parts of the songs.
- The songs, James the Really Splendid Engine, Down by the Docks, Boo! Boo! Choo-Choo, Little Engines, Never, Never, Never Give Up and Winter Wonderland (all of which from Season 6) are incorrectly low-pitched by 4.271%.
- All releases of the CD have very low quality copy songs from Season 6 which have audible hiss throughout, the likely reason for this is they were taken from a poor quality master tape. Unfortunately there were no higher quality copies sourced for the 2008 re-release.
- For an unknown reason the songs featured on all releases of this title have a low frequency cut off, in particular the Season 6 songs are lower quality than the songs from earlier seasons, which still have a cut off but it is much higher. This is very uncharacteristic of normal CD quality and this mastering blunder is not present on the other release of the time, Thomas' Songs and Roundhouse Rhythms.