Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas' Stop and Go Day is a flip-flap book.
Nothing is going well for Thomas! First the crossing signal is down, then a tree falls on the tracks, and now a cow is on the line. Thomas has an important delivery to make, but he has to stop time and time again. What else could possibly go wrong?
- Percy (does not speak)
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Terence (does not speak)
- Bulstrode (does not speak)
- Cranky (cameo)
- On the second page, Thomas' truck is missing its rear coupling.
- The bench seems to be swinging dangerously while being lowered by Cranky for Thomas to deliver.
- A lowside truck would have been more fitting for the bench than a regular coal truck.
- Gordon's tender is shown with four wheels instead of six. Also, his funnel is missing its upper rim.