Thomas' Stop and Go Day is a flip-flap book.
Nothing is going well for Thomas! First the crossing signal is down, then a tree falls on the tracks, and now a cow is on the line. Thomas has an important delivery to make, but he has to stop time and time again. What else could possibly go wrong?
- Percy (does not speak)
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Terence (does not speak)
- Bulstrode (does not speak)
- Cranky (cameo)
- On the second page, Thomas' truck is missing its rear coupling.
- The bench seems to be swinging dangerously while being lowered by Cranky for Thomas to deliver.
- A lowside truck would have been more fitting for the bench than a regular coal truck.
- Gordon's tender is shown with four wheels instead of six. Also, his funnel is missing its upper rim.