Thomas' Halloween Adventures is a US DVD release featuring three sixth season episodes, three fifth season episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin, one restored first season episode, one restored third season episode, two restored second season episodes narrated by George Carlin, one seventh season episode narrated by Michael Brandon, and two songs. Lionsgate released the title for digital download in 2013. Universal re-released the DVD in 2015.
PEEP! PEEP! Celebrate Halloween with Thomas and his friends...tricks and treats abound!
Are there really ghosts in the fog and mist on the Island of Sodor? Thomas, Toby and Henry believe there are! But things are not what always as they appear. Gordon and Percy encounter other mysteries on the Island. Can Thomas help explain them?
Join all of your Island of Sodor friends as they solve Halloween mysteries that are exciting all year round!
- Scaredy Engines
- Haunted Henry
- Thomas Gets Tricked
- Thomas, Percy and the Dragon
- Diesel's Devious Deed
- Percy's Ghostly Trick
- Toby's Discovery
- Gordon and the Gremlin
- The Fogman
- Bad Day at Castle Loch
- Percy and the Haunted Mine
- Character Gallery
- Read-Along Story: "The Great Race"
- Learn to Count
- This is the first time George Carlin's narration of Thomas' Gets Tricked was released on DVD since they were seen on Shining Time Station.
- When Diesel's Devious Deed begins the classic Thomas Theme is heard.
- Diesel's Devious Deed is renamed "Diesel's Devilish Deed" and The Fogman is also renamed "The Fog Man" for this release. The former is still referred to by its original name on the back cover, however.
- The 2015 re-release, corrects The Fogman's titling issue on the back.
- The credits mistake Mike O'Donnell and Junior Campbell as the music composers for "Bad Day at Castle Loch"; their score was replaced by Robert Hartshorne and Ed Welch's score. The episode is also titled "A Bad Day at Castle Loch" in the credits.
- There appears to be another Emily behind Thomas on some releases.
- In the credits, Robyn Charteris is credited as "Robin Charteris" and Robin Kingsland is credited as "Robert Kingsland".
- On the back cover, it says "2 Sing-Along Song" instead of "2 Sing-Along Songs".
- On the front cover Thomas's lamp appears to be cut off a bit.
- Emily appears on the front cover despite not appearing in any episodes.