|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
- “Thomas! What are you doing with a giant balloon attached to your buffers?”
- ―Farmer McColl, James and Emily
Thomas' Frosty Friend is the twentieth episode of the tenth season.
A snowman balloon becomes attached to Thomas' buffers, but Thomas thinks the snowman is following him and tells it to go away. Only when he tells Sir Topham Hatt about the snowman does he realise the balloon is attached to his buffers and decides to take it back to the children.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer McColl
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- Stock footage from James Goes Too Far is used.
- In a rare still, the Snowman does not have the chains attached to it.
- When the snowman is first seen being pulled out, the camera closes in on a hook holding it down being pulled out of the snow, and yet the ends of the rope do not have any hook whatsoever when it catches Thomas' buffers.