Thomas' Christmas Party and Other Favorite Stories is a US VHS release featuring four first season episodes, two second season episodes and two third season episodes narrated by George Carlin. It was presented by Quality Family Entertainment and distributed by Video Treasures (for Strand Home Video) in 1994 and Anchor Bay Entertainment in 1996.
PEEP! PEEP! Sir Topham Hatt has a wish for you, "Enjoy the Holiday season, and our eight jolly adventures too!"
The Island of Sodor is covered with snow including Mrs. Kindly's home. Will someone rescue Mrs. Kindly in time for Sir Topham Hatt's Christmas Party? With a peep and a whistle, and a puff of steam, Thomas is missing with the Christmas Tree. Thomas ends up in a muddle with snow up to his funnel, and Terence the Tractor helps save the day. So join your favorite friends on the Island of Sodor for a winter wonderland of play.
PEEP! PEEP! Thomas and all your friends on the Island of Sodor wish you a very happy and special Holiday Season. These adventures include six of your favorite Thomas stories along with two special Holiday episodes.
With a peep and a whistle, and a puff of steam, Thomas is missing with the Christmas Tree. Thomas ends up in a muddle with snow up to his funnel and Terence the Tractor helps save the day. So join your favorite friends for a winter wonderland of play!
- Thomas' Christmas Party
- Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree
- Terence the Tractor
- The Flying Kipper
- A Scarf for Percy
- A New Friend for Thomas
- Henry's Forest
- Thomas Saves the Day
- This was the first Thomas video to include stories from previous releases.
- This was the last VHS to have the Strand Home Video logo on the tape.
- On the 1994 and 1996 covers, the title said "Thomas' Christmas Party & Other Favorite Stories", but on the 1996 and 1999 labels, the tape label said "Thomas' Christmas Party & Other Thomas Stories".
- The title card at the start of the tape is the 1991 New Zealand card.
- On the back cover of the 1994 VHS, Mrs. Kyndley's surname is misspelled as "Kindly."
- Some of the 1996 tapes do not feature the Video Treasures logo and use the Strand Home Video logo instead.
- On the back cover of the 1996 VHS, A New Friend for Thomas is listed as the last episode, but it actually comes before Henry's Forest and Thomas Saves the Day.