The Viaduct has appeared in the television series as well as the Railway Series, such as when Gordon lost his dome in 1957. It was repaired in Better Late Than Never in 1985. The viaduct is located west of Cronk and east of Maron. It goes over Hawin Ab.
It is not to be confused with the Big Dipper, Hoo Valley Viaduct, Callan Viaduct, or the viaduct mentioned in Haunted Henry.
- Season 1 - Thomas and Gordon, Edward and Gordon (deleted scene), Thomas and the Trucks (deleted scene), James and the Express, The Flying Kipper, Dirty Objects (deleted scene) and Thomas' Christmas Party (deleted scene)
- Season 2 - Cows, Thomas and Trevor (deleted scene), A Close Shave, Better Late Than Never, Wrong Road and Ghost Train
- Season 3 - Time for Trouble and Gordon and the Famous Visitor
- Season 6 - It's Only Snow (deleted scene), Twin Trouble, Middle Engine, James and the Red Balloon, Percy's Chocolate Crunch, Thomas the Jet Engine and Edward the Very Useful Engine
- Season 7 - Bad Day at Castle Loch (stock footage) and Not So Hasty Puddings (stock footage)
- Season 13 - The Lion of Sodor, The Early Bird, Play Time, Thomas and the Pigs and Percy's Parcel
- Season 14 - Henry's Health and Safety and Diesel's Special Delivery
- Season 15 - James to the Rescue
- According to concept art, the TV series model was originally intended to have three lines of track instead of two.
- The TV model of the viaduct is now on display at Drayton Manor, however it was shortened and it has only one track running on it.
- In the CGI Series, the river running underneath The Viaduct seems to have been replaced by trees and a forest.
- This bridge is used elsewhere:
Unknown (Photo taken for Hamleys puzzle)