|This article is about the bridge. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
The Viaduct has appeared in the television series as well as the Railway Series, such as when Gordon lost his dome in 1958. It was repaired in Better Late Than Never in 1986. The viaduct is located west of Cronk and east of Maron. It goes over Hawin Ab.
- The viaduct was seen in every season of the television series until the fourth season. It then reappeared in the sixth and seventh seasons and was not seen again until the CGI Series.
- To date, the viaduct has only needed repairs once since its completion, when its arches needed strengthening in 1986.
- The TV model of the viaduct is now on display at Drayton Manor, however it was shortened and it has only one track running on it.
- In the CGI Series, the river running underneath The Viaduct seems to have been replaced by trees and a forest.
- The viaduct is based on that which is a part of the heritage Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway, known as The Stanway Viaduct.
- Tomica (discontinued)