| The Refreshment Lady's Tea Shop/|
The Refreshment Lady's Stand
The Refreshment Lady's Tea Shop, retitled The Refreshment Lady's Stand in American releases, is the eighth episode of the seventh season.
It is summer and the Refreshment Lady wants to open up a new tea-room, but she cannot decide where to put it. But when Peter Sam discovers an old coach that Rusty mistook for a shed in the aftermath of a storm, the Fat Controller has it renovated and turned into a mobile tea-room.
- Peter Sam
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Refreshment Lady
- Jem Cole (does not speak)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Tea Room Station
- Rumblin Bridge
- Woodland Way
- Sodor Castle
- Whispering Waterfall
- Skarloey Railway Slate Quarry
- Skarloey Railway Engine Sheds
- Stock footage from Rusty Saves the Day is used.
- The Welsh version of this episode is the only version where the Refreshment Lady has a name.
- The Refreshment Lady changes appearance from Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady.
- When Peter Sam says "I can find her a beautiful place", an eyelash is stuck above his bufferbeam.
- The American title of this episode is "The Refreshment Lady's Stand", but the sign still says "Tea Room".
- Throughout the episode, Peter Sam has Duncan's whistle sound.
- Brakevans should have been added to Skarloey, Rheneas, and Peter Sam's trains.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ピーター･サムとティールーム||Peter Sam and the Tea Room|
|Danish||Rullende Cafe||The Rolling Cafe|
|Swedish||Te Visning||The Tea Serving|
|Welsh||Caffi Newydd Ceinwen||Ceinwen's New Café|