| The Refreshment Lady's Tea Shop/|
The Refreshment Lady's Stand
The Refreshment Lady's Tea Shop, retitled The Refreshment Lady's Stand in American releases, is the eighth episode of the seventh season.
It is summer and the Refreshment Lady wants to open up a new tea-room, but she cannot decide where to put it. But when Peter Sam and Rusty discover an old coach in the aftermath of a storm, the Fat Controller has it renovated and turned into a mobile tea-room.
- Peter Sam
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Refreshment Lady
- Jem Cole (does not speak)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Woodland Way
- Sodor Castle
- Whispering Waterfall
- Skarloey Railway Slate Quarry
- Skarloey Railway Engine Sheds
- Stock footage from Rusty Saves the Day is used.
- In Sweden, this episode is called "The Tea Serving". In Denmark, it is tilted "The Rolling Cafe". In Japan, this episode is called "Tea Room and Peter Sam".
- Emily's Theme song is used near the end.
- The Refreshment Lady changes appearance from Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady.
- When Peter Sam says "I can find her a beautiful place", an eyelash is stuck above his bufferbeam.
- Rusty and the narrator both address the coach as a shed, despite the obvious fact that it is not.
- The American title of this episode is "The Refreshment Lady's Stand", but the sign still says "Tea Room".
- Throughout the episode, Peter Sam has Duncan's whistle sound.
- Brakevans should have been added to Skarloey, Rheneas, and Peter Sam's trains.
In other languages
|Japanese||ピーター･サムとティールーム||Peter Sam and the Tea Room|