Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Railway Stories Volume 3 is a record/cassette/CD release. When it was originally first released in 1972 by Decca, it contained eight stories from the Railway Series, narrated by Johnny Morris. When it was released as a CD in 2008 by BBC Audiobooks/AudioGO, it contained twelve Railway Series stories narrated by Michael Angelis.
1. Troublesome Engines
2. Henry the Green Engine
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman
- Thomas in Trouble
- Dirty Objects
- Mrs. Kyndley's Christmas
- Off the Rails
- Down the Mine
- Paint Pots and Queens
- Bertie's Chase
- Saved from Scrap
- Old Iron
- Percy and the Trousers is the only story in Henry the Green Engine not narrated by Johnny Morris.
- Johnny Morris says "Henry's Special Coal" instead of "Coal" as the title.
- Emily is mentioned in "Engine Rollcall" but she is not a character in the Railway Series.
- Michael Angelis sings "Silly old Gordon" out of tune.
- In the 2008 release, when James whistles towards the end of "Leaves", the whistle sound used is Gordon's.