Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Railway Stories: The Little Old Engine and other stories is a BBC audiobook featuring twelve stories from the Railway Series, narrated by Michael Angelis.
- Domeless Engines
- Pop Goes the Diesel
- Dirty Work
- A Close Shave
- Home at Last
- Rock "N" Roll
- Little Old Twins
- "Hullo Twins!"
- The Missing Coach
- Break Van
- The Deputation
- The Sounds Song
- Engine Rollcall
- The front cover of the audiobook shows Rheneas, who is never featured nor mentioned in this audiobook.
- When first released, the text on the back cover of the BBC audiobook said: "Will Duncan or Douglas get to stay?" This was later corrected by AudioGo.
- In "Pop Goes the Diesel", Diesel says "Don't you want this lot?" and "And I've taken all this trouble...Why didn't you tell me?" in James' voice.
- Duncan speaks in the Fat Controller's voice in "Home at Last" and speaks in Gordon's voice in "Rock 'n' Roll".
- In "Little Old Twins", Michael Angelis pronounces Talyllyn as "Taly Lyn".
- At the beginning of the Twin Engines, Michael Angelis says "Hello Twins" instead of "Hullo Twins".
- Michael Angelis forgets to say the following lines: "Next day, he spoke to the trucks" in "Dirty Work" and "The Fat Controller pondered" in "The Deputation".
- Diesel 10 is mentioned in "Strength", but he isn't a Railway Series character.