The Railway Stories: Percy the Small Engine and other stories is a BBC audiobook featuring twelve stories from the Railway Series, narrated by Michael Angelis and six songs.
- Skarloey Remembers
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady
- Old Faithful
- Percy and the Signal
- Duck Takes Charge
- Percy and Harold
- Percy's Promise
- Percy Takes the Plunge
- Gordon goes Foreign
- Double Header
- The Fat Controller's Engines
- There's Always Something New
- The Sounds Song
- Surprises (instrumental)
- H is for Harold
- Engine Rollcall
- Never, Never, Never Give Up (instrumental)
- The audiobook was originally intended to be released in 2008.
- Michael Angelis does not sing Percy's Victory Song.
- Emily is mentioned in the Engine Rollcall, but she is not a character in the Railway Series.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.