Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Railway Stories: Percy the Small Engine and other stories is a BBC audiobook featuring twelve stories from the Railway Series, narrated by Michael Angelis and six songs.
- Skarloey Remembers
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady
- Old Faithful
- Percy and the Signal
- Duck Takes Charge
- Percy and Harold
- Percy's Promise
- Percy Takes the Plunge
- Gordon goes Foreign
- Double Header
- The Fat Controller's Engines
- There's Always Something New
- The Sounds Song
- H is for Harold
- Engine Rollcall
- Never, Never, Never Give Up (instrumental)
- The audiobook was originally intended to be released in 2008.
- Michael Angelis does not sing Percy's Victory Song.
- Emily is mentioned in the Engine Rollcall, but she is not a character in the Railway Series.