Besides Bertie, the Sodor Roadway Bus Services also owns a few other red buses that were also seen around the Island of Sodor, used to carry and transport passengers. These buses are almost identical to Bertie, except they are faceless.
The buses are based on the AEC Regal T Class London Country Area buses.
The buses are painted in a bright red coat of paint, identical to Bertie's and similar their basis, with silver hubcaps.
- Season 1 - Thomas and Bertie
- Season 2 - The Deputation and Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree
- Season 3 - Time for Trouble, Gordon and the Famous Visitor, Donald's Duck, The Trouble with Mud, No Joke for James, Trust Thomas, Buzz, Buzz, All at Sea, Escape, and Bulgy
- Season 4 - A Bad Day for Sir Handel, Trucks!, Rusty to the Rescue, and Bowled Out
- Season 7 - Toby's Windmill (stock footage)
A bus also appeared in the magazine story, Holidays.