www.ThomasAndFriends.com, www.ThomasTheTankEngine.com, or www.ThomasTheTankEngineAndFriends.com, is the official website of Thomas and Friends. The English website was launched in 1996 by The Britt Allcroft Company.
The first version of the site was created by NetSite Productions Limited.
- Fun activities
- TV information
- My Station
List of all the official websites around the world
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- New Zealand
- Latin countries
- Other countries (English)
- According to HiT Entertainment, the site has circa 23 million hits and 1.7 million visitors every month.
- For an unknown reason, the official French, Chinese, and Korean websites are never shown on the flags page.
- Each official website is different.
- The UK, USA, and AUS sites featured special homepages for Thomas and the Magic Railroad, The Great Discovery, Hero of the Rails, Misty Island Rescue, Day of the Diesels, Blue Mountain Mystery, and King of the Railway.
- Some of the sites have not been updated for a long time.
- The Japanese site has a blog, which is updated every week.
- Railway Series characters, including Wilbert, Mike, Culdee, and Flying Scotsman were also given their own pages but now are no longer accessible
- Sir Robert Norramby is titled Earl Robert.
- For a short time, Smudger's Picture was Stuart but was recently back changed to a picture of him.
- Most recently, when you move the mouse over the "Home" icon on the UK website, the Fat Controller speaks with his US voice. Interestingly, on the US site, the Fat Controller speaks with his UK voice, but on some options he speaks with his US voice.
- On the UK website, when the "Meet the Earl" video clip was released on King of the Railway minisite, the US version was shown.
- Mavis uses the term "cars" on the UK website.
- The current "What's New" UK page shows a Thomas & Friends Live advert for Singapore, although Singapore isn't part of the UK.
- Characters such as Luke, Merrick, Owen and Winston are still being called "New" in the engine depot, despite being characters in the series for over a year.
- For some reason, Stephen does not appear in the Engine Depot, but all the other characters from King of the Railway do.
- Even though they're in CGI, Lady Hatt and Jack's pages haven't been updated in their recent forms. Mavis' icon page also still has her model.
- The Spainish, Latin American, and French websites still list characters such as Hiro, Victor, and Kevin as "new" in the engine depot.