www.ThomasAndFriends.com, www.ThomasTheTankEngine.com, or www.ThomasTheTankEngineAndFriends.com, is the official website of Thomas and Friends. The English website was launched in 1996 by The Britt Allcroft Company.
The first version of the site was created by NetSite Productions Limited.
- Fun activities
- TV information
- My Station
List of all the official websites around the world
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- New Zealand
- Latin countries
- Other countries (English)
- According to HiT Entertainment, the site has circa 23 million hits and 1.7 million visitors every month.
- For an unknown reason, the official French, Chinese, and Korean websites are never shown on the flags page.
- Each official website is different.
- The UK, USA, and AUS sites featured special homepages for Thomas and the Magic Railroad, The Great Discovery, Hero of the Rails, Misty Island Rescue, Day of the Diesels, Blue Mountain Mystery, and King of the Railway.
- Some of the sites have not been updated for a long time.
- The Japanese site has a blog, which is updated every week.
- Railway Series characters, including Wilbert, Mike, Culdee, and Flying Scotsman are also given their own pages.
- Some of the character pages of the Engine Depot are not listed.
- In the current engine depot, Smudger's icon is of Stuart.
- The UK and Australian websites incorrectly state that Stepney is a narrow gauge mountain engine.