|The Mayor of Sodor|
The Mayor of Sodor is in charge of the Island.
The Mayor has attended many important events with the Fat Controller over the years such as the reopening of Great Waterton, the unveiling of the new Lion of Sodor statue, attending Dowager Hatt's party at Knapford and presenting the Sodor Search and Rescue Centre a new alarm bell.
Several different mayors have appeared in the magazine stories.
The Mayor wears a black suit jacket a blue and white striped tie, a white undershirt and black pants. He also wears a black hat.
- Season 7 - James and the Queen of Sodor (mentioned)
- Season 8 - As Good as Gordon (mentioned)
- Season 9 - Percy and the Oil Painting (does not speak)
- Season 11 - Thomas and the Storyteller (does not speak), Dream On (deleted scene), Dirty Work (does not speak), Thomas Sets Sail (does not speak), Toby's Triumph (cameo) and Thomas and the Runaway Car (cameo)
- Season 12 - Toby's Special Surprise (mentioned)
- Season 13 - The Lion of Sodor
- Season 14 - Thomas' Tall Friend (does not speak), James in the Dark (mentioned) and Jumping Jobi Wood! (mentioned)
- Season 15 - Wonky Whistle (cameo)
- Season 16 - Express Coming Through (cameo), Muddy Matters (cameo), Whiff's Wish and Welcome Stafford (cameo)
- Season 19 - A Cranky Christmas, Diesel's Ghostly Christmas (cameo), Reds vs. Blues (cameo) and Wild Water Rescue
- Season 20 - Sidney Sings (cameo), All in Vain and Engine of the Future
He had a role in the cancelled episode The Importance of Being Patrick.
- 1993 - Thomas and the New Clock! (does not speak)
- 1995 - The Engine Parade! (does not speak)
- 1996 - Important Passengers! (mentioned)
- 1997 - The Flower Train
- 2001 - A Song for Caroline (cameo)
- 2002 - A Snowy Reception
- 2003 - False Alarm, Broken Bridges (does not speak)
- 2004 - Pony Pick-Up!, Daisy's Delight (mentioned), Place to Play (does not speak), The River Race, Spotty Thomas and Dazzling Diesel! (mentioned)
- 2005 - Relay Rescue (mentioned)
- 2007 - Airship
- 2008 - Toby's Triumph (cameo)
- 2010 - In a Spin
- 2011 - , Ready, Jet Set, Go! (does not speak), Off Colour (does not speak), Musical Trucks (does not speak), Jumping Jobi Wood (mentioned), Thomas' Tall Friend (cameo), Little and Light (mentioned) and A Lion on Sodor
- 2012 - Bubbling Boiler (does not speak), Express Coming Through! (cameo), Wonky Whistle (cameo), Thomas' Tall Friend (does not speak), Welcome Stafford (cameo), Clock Countdown (cameo), A Whoosh of Water! (mentioned) and Clock Countdown (cameo)
- 2013 - Ready, Jet Set, Go! (does not speak) and Whiff's Wish (cameo)
- 2014 - Henry's Forest
- 2015 - Silent Puffing! (speaks in speech bubble only)
The Mayor of Sodor also appeared in the magazine stories, Boat Afloat, Daisy's Day, Special Passengers and Spotty Spencer.
- According to a 2015 magazine story, the Mayor in the television series is actually the Mayor of Vicarstown.
- He appears to be a very skilled ice-skater.
- He lives on Edward's Branch Line, near Suddery.
The Mayor in a magazine story
The Mayor presenting a cup at a river race