Tom Tipper owns a Mail Van that he uses for mail collection and deliveries. The van was once taken away and replaced with a bike while Tom was ill, but was soon put back into service after Percy accidentally ran the bike over.
The Mail Van is based on similar vans built by Morris and Bedford in the 1940s and 50s for mail collection and deliveries in country areas over the whole of Great Britain.
- ERTL (discontinued)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (with flatbed; discontinued)
- Wind-up Trains (normal, advertisement with Mr. Bubbles, and metallic)
- Nakayoshi (with mailbox; discontinued)
- Pocket Fantasy (discontinued)
- The Mail Van also shares the same body as the bakery van.
- The Mail Van's television series model is currently on display at Drayton Manor.
- The Mail Van is the only faceless vehicle to have its own nameboard.