Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tom Tipper the postman owns a special post van which he uses for collecting mail and delivering mail. The van was once taken away and replaced with a bike while Tom was ill, but was soon put back into service after Percy accidentally ran the bike over.
The post van is based on similar vans built by Morris and Bedford in the 1940's and 50's for mail collection and deliveries in country areas all over England. The bakery van also shares the same basis.
The post van is painted red with a light grey rooftop. In the Railway Series, it carries the "Royal Mail" logo on its sides, whereas in the television Series, it carries the "Sodor Mail" logo.
- ERTL (discontinued)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (with flatbed; discontinued)
- Wind-up Trains (normal, advertisement with Mr. Bubbles, and metallic)
- Nakayoshi (with mailbox; discontinued)
- Pocket Fantasy (discontinued)
- The post van's model was later modified into the bakery van.
- The post van's model is currently on display at Drayton Manor.
- The post van is the only faceless vehicle to have its own nameboard.