Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the object. You may be looking for the DVD.|
The Jet Engine is a red and silver jet engine mounted on a large grey Wellwagon, along with two large crates covered with tarpaulins.
Thomas went to Brendam Docks to collect the jet engine from Cranky, who got huffy after Thomas told him to hurry up, and accidentally switched it on, sending Thomas rocketing off down the line, only stopping when the jet engine ran out of fuel.
- One point to note is the model has a larger central box while "engaged" (this can be seen as the box is wider than the truck itself), probably to house the large motor which powered the model.
- What happened to Thomas would not happen in real life, for the following reasons: a Jet Engine would never be transported carrying fuel, Thomas would have surely derailed at the speed he was going at, and, even if he did not, the friction would have ground his wheels down to nothing.
- According to Thomas in Emily Saves the World, the jet engine is powerful enough to propel him at Mach 1, known as supersonic speed.
- Wooden Railway (motorized)
- Take Along (Lights and Sounds; discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- Wind-Up (Japan only)
- Pocket Fantasy (Discontinued)
- TrackMaster (UK only; discontinued)