|This article is about 'the VHS/DVD'. You may be looking for 'the episode, the book or the character'.|
It's brand new Thomas and Friends, 8 fantastic episodes including one brand new song on this special release video/DVD that will keep you entertained over and over again. Join Thomas, Cranky, Bill and Ben as well as the all new Salty, Harvey and Elizabeth along with old favourites Percy, Harold and The Fat Controller as they get into new and exciting adventures.
- The Fogman - In foggy Misty Valley, the engines have to be careful of rocks falling onto the tracks. Ordinarily, Cyril the Fogman warns them there is fog ahead, but The Fat Controller replaces him with a foghorn!
- No Sleep for Cranky
- Salty's Secret
- Harvey to the Rescue
- A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter
- Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry
- Twin Trouble
- Gordon Takes a Tumble
- Winter Wonderland (Separate from the main feature on DVD)
- Thomas & Friends Quiz
- Character Profiles
- This was the first time that Thomas & Friends episodes were released in widescreen.
- This is the only UK VHS/DVD to feature a sixth season music video and have the Gullane Entertainment endboard. The music video was also found on the US VHS/DVD, Thomas' Snowy Surprise and Other Adventures.
- This is the first Thomas VHS/DVD to feature the HiT Entertainment logo.
- This was the last VHS to use the BBFC 1985 Uc Certificate.
- Salty and Harvey appeared in No Sleep for Cranky before their respective introductory episodes, Salty's Secret and Harvey to the Rescue.
- Despite the VHS and DVD having the HiT Entertainment logo, it was distributed by Gullane Entertainment.
- On the main menu, Thomas' siderod is not aligned properly.
- On the episode selection menu on the Welsh DVD, footage is used from Twin Trouble for Salty's Secret, Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry for No Sleep For Cranky and A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter for Harvey to The Rescue.
- On the DVD's back cover, it says that the runtime is 48 mins just like the VHS, but the DVD doesn't feature the song after the last episode. The song is instead featured in the bonus material.