|This article is about 'the Story Library book'. You may be looking for 'the person, the fifth season song, the 2010 song, or the ship'.|
The Fat Controller (later re-titled The Fat Controller's Busy Day) is the fiftieth book in the My Thomas Story Library series.
Henry, Gordon, and James are refusing to work, so the Fat Controller shuts them up in the shed and brings in a new engine named Percy to help with the work.
- The Fat Controller
- Lady Hatt (does not speak)
- Wilbert (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (mentioned)
- This book is based on the story, "Trouble in the Shed" from the Railway Series book, Troublesome Engines.
- The engine next to Percy in the workshop resembles Wilbert.
- The engine to the left of Percy in the workshop could possibly be the same type of engine, considering its a workshop.
- Henry is in his new shape.
- James' wheels are grey.
- The engine to Percy's right (viewer left), while he has a face, lacks any sort of facial features.
In Other Languages