Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Story Library book. You may be looking for the person, the fifth season song, the 2010 song, or the ship.|
The Fat Controller (later re-titled The Fat Controller's Busy Day) is the fiftieth book in the My Thomas Story Library series.
Henry, Gordon, and James are refusing to work, so the Fat Controller shuts them up in the shed and brings in a new engine named Percy to help with the work.
- The Fat Controller
- Lady Hatt (does not speak)
- Annie and Clarabel (mentioned)
- This book is based on the first season episode, Trouble in the Shed.
- The engine next to Percy in the workshop resembles Wilbert.
- Henry is in his new shape.
- James' wheels are grey.
- Percy already has his 6 before joining the North Western Railway.
- The engine to Percy's right (viewer left), while he has a face, lacks any sort of facial features.