Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the first time ever, all of the original 26 episodes of "Thomas and Friends" are together in this must-have three DVD disc set! Collectors and new fans of Thomas will love taking a journey back in time to experience Thomas from the very beginning. Join Thomas as he meets Gordon, Percy, Henry, Edward, and all of his favorite friends on the Island of Sodor for the very first time.
Disc 1 and Disc 2 are loaded with 13 episodes each. Narrated by Ringo Starr, both parents and kids alike are sure to love every fun-filled minute. All-new features, activities and educational games await discovery on Disc 3, including commentary from Sir Topham Hatt, a read-along story and much, much more!
- Thomas and Gordon
- Edward and Gordon
- The Sad Story of Henry
- Edward, Gordon and Henry
- Thomas' Train
- Thomas and the Trucks
- Thomas and the Breakdown Train
- James and the Coaches
- Troublesome Trucks
- James and the Express
- Thomas and the Guard
- Thomas Goes Fishing
- Thomas, Terence and the Snow
- Thomas and Bertie
- Tenders and Turntables
- Trouble in the Shed
- Percy Runs Away
- The Flying Kipper
- Whistles and Sneezes
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman
- Thomas in Trouble
- Dirty Objects
- Off the Rails
- Down the Mine
- Thomas' Christmas Party
- Sodor Memories
- Sir Topham Hatt's Commentary (Thomas and Gordon)
- Read Along Story: Thomas and the Naughty Diesel
- Build an Engine Game
- Who am I? Game
- Despite being released in the US, the episodes use the UK narration.
- This has resulted in US viewers hearing Sir Topham Hatt being addressed as "the Fat Controller" for the first time.
- This is the first DVD box set to feature restored footage.
- This was the only complete season set seen in the US until 2016 with the release of the first seven seasons on Amazon.
- In the Sodor Memories section:
- When Thomas remembers the time he rescued James, he does not say "And because I was so useful, look what happened." This line is present on later DVD releases.
- Edward said that he helped Gordon up the hill with some coaches. But in the actual episode, Gordon was pulling trucks.
- In the Sir Topham Hatt commentary of Thomas and Gordon:
- Gordon is said to return Knapford after "a exhausting day riding the express". It should be "pulling the express".
- Gordon is said to rest at Platform 1, when he actually rests in a siding.
- Thomas is said to position Gordon for his trains, when he actually positions the coaches.
- Edward, Percy and Toby are incorrectly called "main line engines."
- In the "Who am I?" game, Clarabel is spelt with an extra "L".