The Circus Train is a very colourful train that is very popular with all of the engines, the train has special cattle trucks used to carry horses, and trucks, flatbeds and vans which used to carry goods and special circus goods and equipment.
- Season 4 - Henry and the Elephant
- Season 8 - Thomas and the Circus
- Season 9 - Thomas Tries His Best
- Season 10 - Percy and the Funfair
- Season 12 - Rosie's Funfair Special
- Wooden Railway
- Hornby (discontinued)
- Capsule Plarail
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (discontinued)
- Nakayoshi (discontinued)
- Between the ninth and twelfth seasons, the circus wagons had their "Circus" logos removed to become Funfair Trucks.
- Some of the circus train was on display at Drayton Manor, but is currently now in storage.
- The circus flatbeds were first white in the fourth season, they were then gold and red since the eighth season.
- Toad's model, without a face, was used for the brake van of the Circus Train in the eighth season episode Thomas and the Circus.
- The vans appear to be Conflats with the top part of a ventilated van on top of it.