|The Chinese Dragon|
Thomas was once sent to collect this paper dragon from Brendam. He was surprised at its appearance, until his driver explained it was made of paper and could do no harm. Unfortunately, Percy, who was stuck on a siding at the time, didn't realise this and was scared by it as Thomas went past him. Percy later saw the dragon at Elsbridge, but was relieved that it was only a fake.
The Chinese Dragon can also be lit up inside to become illuminated. It is now popular with funfair specials. Since the tenth season, the Chinese Dragon can move its head and dance about.
The Chinese Dragon is yellow with red and green detail. It's original colour in the Magazines was green with red eyes.
- Season 3 - Thomas, Percy and the Dragon
- Season 10 - Percy and the Funfair
- Season 11 - Thomas and the Lighthouse
- In some merchandise bios and on the Official Website, The Chinese Dragon is mistakenly referred to as being alive.
- ERTL (discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take Along (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (with Thomas; discontinued)
- TrackMaster (with Thomas; UK only; discontinued)
- Trading Cards (discontinued)
- Capsule Plarail