Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Biggest Present of All is the sixteenth episode of the thirteenth season.
All of the engines on the Island of Sodor are very excited. Hiro is returning for a visit and to help with the summer holiday makers. The Fat Controller is throwing a surprise welcome party at Knapford for Hiro and tells Thomas to tell all the other engines. But Thomas' mind is not on the party; he wants to get Hiro a wonderful gift to celebrate his visit. Thomas puffs all around the island, trying to find something special for Hiro. Later, Thomas arrives at Knapford, but no one is there, as Thomas had not told anybody about the party. Thomas quickly races around the island and soon they all arrive at Knapford. Thomas apologises for not finding a gift, but Hiro insists that the best present of all was having all of his friends together.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- James (does not speak)
- Mavis (does not speak)
- Lady Hatt (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Farmer McColl (cameo)
- The Knapford Stationmaster (cameo)
- The Bird Watcher (cameo)
- The Teacher (cameo)
- Brendam Docks
- Anopha Quarry
- Sodor Steamworks
- McColl Farm
- M.C. BUNN
- The Coal Hopper
- This episode was shown in select US theatres in January 2010.
- Kevin still mistakenly calls Thomas "boss," which began when he took over as manager in Steamy Sodor for a short while.
- The Fat Controller tells Hiro to go to the Steamworks to have his engine checked. But Hiro does not have an engine as he is the said engine.
- Emily leaves Farmer McColl's farm after she meets Thomas there the first time, but later she is waiting there again.
- When Thomas returns to tell Emily about the party, Emily's tender is not rendered properly, as it is transparent.
- When Toby, James and Henry puff away to shunt trucks, James and Henry swap whistles.
In Other Languages
|Danish||En ganske særlig gave||A Very Special Gift|
|Finnish||Suurin lahja||The Biggest Gift|
|Swedish||Den bästa presenten du kan få||The Best Present You Can Get|
|Norwegian||Den største gaven av alle||The Biggest Gift of All|
|Greek||Το καλύτερο δωρο απ' όλα||The Best Gift from All|
|Polish||Najwspanialszy Prezent||Greatest Gift|
|German||Das tollste Geschenk von allen||The Greatest Gift of All|
|Welsh||Y Presennol Gorau Erioed||The Best Present Ever|
|French||A la recherche du meilleur cadeau||In Search of the Best Gift|
|Italian||Il Regalo più Bello del Mondo||The World's Best Gift|
|Chinese||最特别的礼物||The Most Special Gift|
|Korean||가장 특별한 선물||The Most Special Gift|
|Russian||Подарок для Хиро||Gift for Hiro|
|Hungarian||Az üdvözlő ajándék||The Welcome Gift|
|Indonesian||Hadiah Terbesar dari Semua||The Greatest Gift of All|
|Romanian||Cel Mai Frumos Cadou Posibil||Possibly the Best Gift|
|Serbian||Poklon veći od svih||Gift Bigger Than All|
|Czech||Nejlepší dárek ze všech||The Best Gift of All|
|Spanish||El Regalo más Grande de Todos||The Greatest Gift of All|
|Slovak||Najlepší darček zo všetkých||The Best Gift of All|
|Catalan||El millor regal de tots||The Best Gift of All|