|The Biggest Present of All|
The Biggest Present of All is the sixteenth episode of the thirteenth season.
All of the engines on the Island of Sodor are very excited. Hiro is returning for a visit, and to help with the summer holiday makers. The Fat Controller is throwing a surprise welcome party at Knapford for Hiro, and tells Thomas to tell all the other engines. But Thomas' mind isn't on the party; he wants to get Hiro a wonderful gift to celebrate his visit. Thomas puffs all around the island, trying to find something special for Hiro. Later, Thomas arrives at Knapford, but no one is there, as Thomas had not told anybody about the party. Thomas quickly races around the island and soon they all arrive at Knapford. Thomas apologizes for not finding a gift, but Hiro insists that the best present of all was having all of his friends together.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- James (does not speak)
- Mavis (does not speak)
- Lady Hatt (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Farmer McColl (cameo)
- The Knapford Stationmaster (cameo)
- The Bird Watcher (cameo)
- The Teacher (cameo)
- Sodor Slate Quarry
- Sodor Steamworks
- McColl Farm
- M.C. BUNN
- The Coal Hopper
- This episode was shown in select US theaters in January 2010.
- Kevin still mistakenly calls Thomas "boss", which began when he took over as manager in Steamy Sodor for a short while.
- The Fat Controller tells Hiro to go to the Steamworks to have his engine checked. But, Hiro does not have an engine as he is the said engine.
- Percy was pulling four mail coaches in this episode, but in Thomas, Percy and the Post Train, four mail coaches were said to be too much for one engine to pull.
- Emily leaves Farmer McColl's farm after she meets Thomas there the first time, but later she is waiting there again.
- Brakevans should have been added to Emily and Toby's trains.
- When Thomas returns to tell Emily about the party, Emily's tender is not rendered properly, as it is transparent.
- When Toby, James, and Henry puff away to shunt trucks, James and Henry swapped whistles.
In Other Languages
|Danish||Den Største Gave||The Biggest Gift|
|Finnish||Suurin lahja||The Biggest Gift|
|Swedish||Den bästa presenten du kan få||The Best Present You Can Get|
|Norwegian||Den største gaven av alle||The Biggest Gift of All|
|Polish||Największym Darem||Greatest Gift|
|German||Das größte Geschenk von allen||The Greatest Gift of All|
|Welsh||Y Presennol Gorau Erioed||The Best Present Ever|