Tetsu Inada (稲田徹, born on July 1st, 1972 in Hachioji, Tokyo) is a Japanese voice actor who voiced characters in the Japanese version of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Nappa from the "Dragon Ball" series, various characters from "One Piece", Love Aikawa and Sajin Komamura from "Bleach", Brainiac from "Superman: The Animated Series", Bwana Beast from "Batman: The Brave and the Bold", Roa from "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood", Crasher Wake from "Pokémon", Mokotsu and Manten from "InuYasha", Tarkus from "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure", Larry Bernard from "Fighting Spirit: Rising", Brain, Zero, and Lapointe from "Fairy Tail", Raidu from the "Dead or Alive" series, Lu Bu and Huang Gai from the "Dynasty Warriors" series, and Panther Caroso from "Star Fox Assault".
- He, along with Shinobu Satouchi, Hisao Egawa, Tomohisa Asō, Yūsuke Numata, Hirohiko Kakegawa, and Daisuke Gōri voiced characters in "Star Fox Assault".
- Both he and Eduardo Fonseca voiced Patty from "One Piece" in their respective languages.
- Both he and José Arenas voiced Vogel from "Transformers: Prime" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Kumiko Higa, Daiki Nakamura, Kenta Miyake, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Junko Noda, Shinichirō Miki, Satoshi Katougi, Yasuhiko Kawazu, Hideyuki Umezu, and Yūsuke Numata on "MegaMan NT Warrior: Axess".
- He worked alongside Daisuke Gōri, Saori Gotō, Naoki Tatsuta, and Houko Kuwashima on "Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops".
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Paul Dobson voiced Red SwordMan from "MegaMan NT Warrior: Axess" in their respective languages.