The tenth season of the television series was first broadcast in 2006. The twenty-eight episodes were narrated by Michael Angelis in the UK and Michael Brandon in the US.
- Follow that Flour - Thomas looks for a truck of flour.
- A Smooth Ride - Sir Handel returns from the quarry, but is afraid he will be sent back when he starts bumping.
- Thomas and the Jet Plane - Thomas meets a jet plane named Jeremy.
- Percy and the Funfair/Percy and the Carnival - Percy wants to be part of a funfair.
- The Green Controller - Lady Hatt appoints Percy to give the engines orders as the Fat Controller has lost his voice, but Percy only causes confusion.
- Duncan Drops a Clanger - Duncan transports a church bell, but due to his carelessness, loses it for a bit.
- Thomas' Tricky Tree - Thomas cannot find the Christmas tree.
- Toby's Afternoon Off - Toby wants to visit the farm after finishing his jobs, but is given more work to do.
- It's Good to be Gordon - Gordon takes Henry's coal to make him go faster, leaving Henry to break down.
- Seeing the Sights - Thomas races from place to place and leaves passengers behind at each stop.
- Fearless Freddie - Freddie realises he is aging after resorting to cheating in a race with Skarloey and Rheneas.
- Toby's New Shed - Toby is upset when the birds roosting in his shed are made homeless when his shed is renovated. Thomas puts things right.
- Edward Strikes Out - Edward prejudices a new crane called Rocky, but eats his words after Rocky helps Gordon after an accident.
- Topped Off Thomas - While racing Spencer, Thomas blows the Fat Controller's top hat away and is told to find it again.
- Which Way Now? - Rusty rushes workmen so he can take the Fat Controller around the Skarloey Railway.
- Thomas and the Shooting Star - Thomas gets lost whilst searching for a shooting star.
- Big Strong Henry - Henry tries to prove he is the strongest engine on the railway.
- Sticky Toffee Thomas/Sticky Taffy Thomas - Thomas wants to wear a costume for the costume party.
- Wharf and Peace - Skarloey is startled at the wharf and is too scared to return.
- Thomas' Frosty Friend - A snowman-shaped balloon attaches itself to Thomas' bunker.
- Emily and the Special Coaches/Emily and the Special Cars - Gordon is getting new coaches for setting a speed record, but Diesel thinks he is special too and out of spite steals them.
- Thomas and the Colours/Thomas and the Colors - Thomas tries to convince James to give him the job of pulling the Sodor football team.
- Thomas and the Birthday Mail - Thomas is annoyed when a new tank engine, Rosie, harasses and follows him.
- Duncan's Bluff - Duncan cheats in a race with James.
- Missing Trucks/Missing Cars - Rheneas' good deed of helping Skarloey causes trouble.
- Thomas and the Treasure - Thomas goes looking for treasure, following clues told by Salty.
- James the Second Best - James is upset when Edward is chosen to appear on a railway poster.
- Thomas and Skarloey's Big Day Out - Thomas takes Skarloey to the Works, but delays to show him the sights, and disaster strikes.
- This is the only season, so far, to have twenty-eight episodes, which makes it currently the longest season in the show's history.
- This is the only season to date not to be shown in Australia. Instead, it was released directly to DVD.
- This was Jocelyn Stevenson's last season as executive producer.
- This was the last season to be filmed in standard definition and on DigiBeta.
- Thomas was the main character in almost half of the episodes, thirteen out of twenty-eight to be exact, making this the second most "Thomas-themed" season, right after the thirteenth season.
- In the first airing of this season on the international channel, "JimJam TV", only 26 episodes were aired.
- Most of the recent broadcasts on Nick Jr. have episodes or interactive segments either out of sync or with crossed over audio.
Behind the Scenes