|This article is about VHS. You may be looking for the magazine story or the episode.|
-Gordon to James, Tenders and Turntables
Tenders and Turntables and Other Stories is a US VHS featuring six first season episodes and one second season episode narrated by Ringo Starr. It was distributed by Strand VCI Entertainment in 1990, Strand Home Video in 1992 and Time-Life in 1994.
PEEP-PEEP! Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends are setting off for all new adventures on the Island of Sodor. You'll see Henry getting involved in something fishy, and Percy trying to back out of an embarrassing situation. Find out how Henry avoids being replaced, and why Thomas ends up in the stationmaster's dining room. So climb aboard as we clear the way for some heartwarming fun!
- Tenders and Turntables
- Trouble in the Shed
- Percy Runs Away
- Thomas Comes to Breakfast
- Henry's Special Coal
- The Flying Kipper
- Toby the Tram Engine
- The line "We'll do it tomorrow, Sir Topham Hatt will look silly." is moved in two seconds early on Tenders and Turntables.
- On the 1990 release, a yellow banner is seen at the top of the title card for Percy Runs Away, it's only visible in the safe area on the screen, and can be seen depending on the overscan on the TV.
- On the front cover of the 1992 and 1994 releases, the "s" in turntables is missing.
- On the back cover of the 1992 release, "Toby the Tram Engine" is called "Toby the Train Engine."