Hard to believe...
I am pretty sure that the plot is outdated.Mr.Conductor 01:07, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
Skarloey Railway engines?
How do we know that the Skarloey Railway engines will appear in this so-called upcoming special? ChipmunkRaccoon 02:30, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Because this is where the narrow guarge engines live HiroRules2 06:42, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Since when? ChipmunkRaccoon 06:53, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I'll believe all this when I see any promotional pictures or trailers for such a special. ChipmunkRaccoon 02:51, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Before Season 16 or after?
- At the moment no-one knows. SteamTeam 21:45, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- There's something I've been thinking about, Season 13 takes place after Hero of the Rails, Season 14 takes place after Misty Island Rescue and Season 15 (even though it air before Day of the Diesels) takes place after Day of the Diesels. So, it could mean that the events of this special take place before Season 16. 188.8.131.52 12:24, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Happy Birthday Sir! is mostly certainly not set before hand, because Thomas did not recognise Winston's horn sound before they first met up in Blue Mountain Mystery. When Thomas heard Winston's horn in Happy Birthday Sir! he smiled amused because he knew who it was.
- Don't say the Fat Controller said he was new, because he always says that to cover up the fact that he is not very good at driving him, even in Wayward Winston which is set long after both of these events. Jenkins92 (talk) 08:22, December 30, 2013 (UTC)
Could this be the possible thing that gives Owen his first appearance he could be a new character in the movie.98malimal 21:57, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Could be SteamTeam 22:03, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- There's been no promotional pictures or mention of a character named Owen in these past few months. I say don't get your hopes up. I know I haven't.ChipmunkRaccoon 02:53, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
- thats a shame, it would be neat to finally see the culdee fell railway, it's engines etc. Shiningtimestation 08:26, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Since when was Blue Mountain a place on the Skarloey Railway? -John 05:21, November 13, 2011 (UTC)
- That's what I'd wanna know. ChipmunkRaccoon 05:37, November 13, 2011 (UTC)
Should there be a page for the King? And does anyone know who the King is? Could he be the King of England? Darthtankengine Studios 17:27, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
- We don't need a page for the king yet. He might not even be in the special. And no one knows what he's the king of yet. Thomasfan Peep! Peep! 17:45, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
Duke, Bertram and the Pack? Boulder Mountain?
In the train cellar, there is Skarloey Railway re-indroduction with new ones and I knew that Nelson and Kelly will come but will Max and Monty have new faces and will this probably be about Blue Mountain mystery? BOULDER MOUNTAIN??? 184.108.40.206 02:31, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
- It's possible, but we don't know any more than you do. Thomasfan Peep! Peep! 02:51, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
Luke, Winston and Merrick!
http://www.clevelandsdiecast.co.uk/ttw-m-172.html?filter_id=936&sort=3a HiroRules11 03:08, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Do you think the images should be uploaded on to the wikia right now?MaysPeep! Peep! 03:12, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
- The images look very fake if you ask me. You should ask an admin first. HenryDashPaxton3000 03:40, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
Some more new characters
Later in 2010, We first saw Ferdinand, Later in 2011, the three diesels, but now, I think that BMM will have more new characters revealed later this year. HiroRules11 21:15, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHStuCmZEaI&feature=g-u&context=G1f60dFUAAAAAAAAAA' We Have Book covers! Lbbrian 22:54, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
How do we know Rusty's appearing? -John 04:07, December 16, 2011 (UTC)
Blue Mountain Quarry
The cover of the book depicts a sign that say BMQ with a picture of rocks on it. I take it to mean that the place is called Blue Mountain Quarry? —LoggingLocos (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
Shouldn't we add Victor to the characters section, because SIF showed a photo of him in a flashback and said that we are likely to learn more about Victor? Fanofthomas 01:48, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
- That doesn't mean that we'll find out about him in this special. This may have something to do with another story. Thomasfan Peep! Peep! 02:38, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
- He is in the special. He is the engine on the boat in his flashback paintwork in the trailer.They're Crazy! 14:08, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
I have Important news, Winston, The Thin controller's car Is just like Happy hook, Ol' wheezy and many others faceless characters, I see him on youtube but in wooden railway. —Quimby&walterfan (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
- Would you care to post the youtube link? ChipmunkRaccoon 00:55, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcID2GukUyM here is the link, in this video we can see, luke, merrick, winston and many other characters, but the most interesting are: rusty victor and winston, I Suppose that winston are the thin controller new car, and luke works in the mountains with merrick, and we can see victor's flashback, just like in hero of the rails, when we see hiro's flashback. Quimby&walterfan
- That's speculation. We don't know WHO Winston belongs to. SodorProductions 03:22, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
Look at this link: http://www.randomhouse.com/kids/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780307975904 —HiroRules2 (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
Shouldn't Peter Sam be added to the characters, for TheTopHatts has said he'd be appearing? DonaldDouglasandToby6 02:48, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
(Possible) US Release Date
I think it's nearly safe to say that the release of the film in the US will either be September 4th or 11th, judging by all previous releases of specials. They always fall on either the 1st or 2nd Tuesday of September. 220.127.116.11 04:16, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hey guys, there is a video on YouTube labelled Toy fair 2012|fisher price | Thomas and fRiends and there is blue mountain mystery sets... Also, Owen pulls Thomas up via incline as said in the video... Damon Arnfield 11:02, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4_wU6uO4s You're welcome. PyroguyNine 15:02, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
http://mattelbrandsmedia.com/product.php?category=20 A promo from the Risky Rails set! Damon Arnfield 20:10, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Characters to be added
The following characters need to be added to the Character list as they are all seen in the trailer: Edward, Henry, James, Victor, Cranky, and Rocky Victor is the engine on the ship in his yellow and green paintwork. They're Crazy! 13:54, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
- It could be Rheneas. He's got a piece of merchandise coming out with yellow livery hasn't he? SteamTeam 16:45, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
- It's Victor look at the back of the engine. It has the same back window as Victor.They're Crazy! 16:47, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I think that is Victor as his flashback paintwork. Percyplunge 21:44, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
In the Standard Guage & Narrow Guage video lesson, Thomas should of not gone on Narrow Guage Track. Its to dangerous. Percyplunge 17:16, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it's too early to add that. He may not have wanted to go onto the NG line, he might have been "switched" onto it or something. SteamTeam 18:18, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Having watched the clip of Blondin Bridge collapsing, I can see some goofs already identified:
- Old Bailey should've waved a red flag to warn Rheneas of the bridge.
- Rheneas wouldn't be going that fast along the line.
- Rheneas' train should've had a brake van.
- Surely, the keystone wouldn't have fallen that far down from the bridge.
- Paxton's trucks wouldn't have being loaded up that quickly.
- There is more than enough distance for Rheneas to stop before the bridge. Steamie With Glasses, 10:11, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Rheneas also clearly passed a set of points which would have diverted him away from the bridge if they were set. Merrick shouted about the bridge long before Rheneas began to descend. "Old Bailey" (who in truth doesn't even look like old Bailey save for the hat and trenchcoat) therefore had plenty of time to run to the points and change them. The Vicarstown Sentinel (talk) 16:30, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- We're going to guess here that he didn't have a red flag on him, so what he was trying to do was get his attentoin even if it's unorthodox.
- Rheneas' line was down hill.
- Quarrys sometimes consider themselfs "big yards" and they determine how much of a risk is to send a lot of trucks somewhere.
- The bit under Boldin Bridged is tilted downwards from the cliff, sometimes things like this happen.
- Becuase you haven't seen the film itself, Paxton's trucks are already been there awhile before that clip starts.
- It was only untill the final stretch of track he knew that he had to stop, he's been running down hill for abit and he's got heavy trucks on him.
- The points have a pretty sharp turn in it, they could of risked him derailing at the speed he was going, that and the worker couldn't switched the the points if he wanted to, there is no open leaver. And we don't know where the signal box is. —MagicalLunch (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
- But there is no proof that he will. - BiggestThomasFan
- Not every thomas movie HAS to have diesel 10 in it. In fact I don't think the WWII movie will have him in it at all seeing how it will probably be based on the railway series a bit. MrBates2012 16:45, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
- There's no proof that Duncan will appear either. It's just that Diesel 10 has always appeared in the movies (excepting Hero of the Rails) so it seem likely that he will appear this time too (even if it's just a cameo). But he better not appear in the WW II movie because he couldn't have been built until 1958! TheRailwayIndustry Hello there, my friend! 13:14, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
http://www.borders.com.au/book/thomas-blue-mountain-mystery-36-copy-sidekick-display/29135608/ HiroRules11 20:50, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
It is highly likely that the engine that fell in the sea is victor. This would explain the TWR model that shows him covered in seaweed and a starfish, aka "Rusty Victor". (User talk:Mr.Conductor) 00:55, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
another charcter may appear.
Den & Dart may appear since Thomas came from the Dieselworks in one scene of the trailer. Percyplunge 22:26, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
BMM at Hoyts
Blue Mountain Mystery is going to hit Hoyts Cinemas at: http://www.hoyts.com.au/Movies/Events/Hoyts_Jnr_Page.aspx —HiroRules11 (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
Additions To The Merchandise Section
TrackMaster Greatest Moments Hideaway Luke and Paxton In Trouble need to be added to the merchandise section on this page. http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRACKMASTER-NEW-2012-Thomas-Friends-MOTORIZED-LUKE-PAXTON-/170821842211 CharlieTheFunEngine14 - I'm a fun engine! 00:54, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, that merchandise has to be added to the page.HIROD51 14:59, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Agree with you, an admin has to put Tidmouth Sheds in the locations list of Blue Mountain Mystery.HIROD51 15:00, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
New Running Time?
This just in! The TopHatt's Roll Along Blog has shown that there may be a possible new running time for Blue Mountian Mystery. Here is the link, http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/info/cinema/birmingham/film/thomas-friends-blue-mountain-mystery. Also, you may want to put in the Trivia section that this may be the first special to be longer than 60 min since Thomas and the Magic Railroad. ;) - Darthtankengine Studios, "We Do Stupid Stuff" 22:27, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, this is true, can someone (Admin) put that on the BMM page?HIROD51 22:43, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I think that's with opening credits and end credits (I forget, do the specials have end credits?) 18.104.22.168 23:42, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- That is impossible, opening and endin credits won't take long 98malimal 23:49, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I saw on a website for Fisher-Price that it would probably be about 75 min.22.214.171.124 21:11, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure this has happened with previous DVDs; the extra 15 mins are probably including the bonus features. PyroguyNine 12:52, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- @PyroguyNine - DVD extras are unlikely in a cinema. :P
- @Wikia Contributor - Link please or it's not true. Richie Peep, Pip Pip Peep! 13:05, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- @Richie- There is no need to say that it's not true if YOU cant find the website. If you look for the Trackmaster Luke and Paxton link, there is another link just for Blue Mountain Mystery if you search it and thats where i found it.126.96.36.199 14:13, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Although the special may be 90mins, at this moment in time there is more proof to confirm that the special will indeed be the standard 60mins long. SteamTeam 14:23, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Here, I put the link to the Trackmaster Luke and Paxton, and I searched it from there. I can't remember WHERE exactly i found it. so here you go. http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRACKMASTER-NEW-2012-Thomas-Friends-MOTORIZED-LUKE-PAXTON-/170821842211 188.8.131.52 21:22, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Could an admin add Tidmouth Sheds to the locations? It appeared in the trailer :) WhiffAndBillyFan 14:44, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks Thomasfan! :) HIROD51 17:02, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
In the UK, Hero of the Rails, Misty Island Rescue and Day of the Diesels were released on DVD about 8-9 days after they were seen in vue cinemas. Blue Mountain Mystery is showing on the 1st and 2nd of September, so I'm guessing the UK DVD will be released on the 10th, September 2012. 184.108.40.206 19:45, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't forget Sir Handel! 220.127.116.11 08:52, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I will ask one of the admin here.CGIFan 10:39, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- He most likely will ~~Be Cool Be U~~ 00:43, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, he should :) SteamTeam 21:34, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
US DVD/bluray release
US Bouns Features Comfired
- For my opinion, Duncan is likely to be mentioned. 18.104.22.168 06:06, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it's too early to tell.--CGIFan 06:34, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
Diesel Part in the movie
I read about the plot that Paxton tells Diesel about Luke and Diesel trying to plan to get Luke off Sodor. I want to know where and what website or item talks about that part of the plot? Percyplunge 01:35, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Search for Diesel on the Amazon book preview.CGIFan 02:34, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Link?22.214.171.124 15:30, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- ok Thanks :) Percyplunge 16:08, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Where in the book does it mention Diesel?? 126.96.36.199 20:04, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
In the Characters section of the BMM book, it says that Annie is appearing. But she isn't in the Characters section on here and wouldn't it be likely that Clarabel would appear? Jackninja5 is the Awesome Dude!!!
- Apparently this comes from someone who went to an advance screening of the film. (Some thearters held advance screenings two days before the Australian-wide release 21st.) MagicalLunch (talk) 17:22, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
Annie and Clarabel trivia
Whiff and scruff
I saw a picture during a YouTube video and an online pic of Rheneas painted yellow. For those who said they have seen it, can you tell us why his painted like that or are we going to have to wait and see? Semaj5nodrog4 (talk) 03:17, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- He does it as a tribute to victor's old color scheme during the end credits.Sonicspeeder1 (talk) 08:42, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Another Plot point revealed (SPOILER!)
So another plot point was revealed by those who have seen the movie in Australian theatres: The narrow guage engines turn on Thomas because he talked to victor about Luke and they then leave for the upper parts of the quarry after declaring they are no longer freinds. To pursue them Thomas gets rocky to lift him onto Owen's platform (Despite protests from both about Thomas being far too heavy). He manages to reach the top and attempts to use the narrow guage rails but of course fails and soon finds himself on the edge of the mountain. This could also go on the goof section as well as plot since Thomas should have known not to attempt that. Sonicspeeder1 (talk) 08:54, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- No, while he did know that was riskiy he was willing to take the risk, we don't make plot points like these goof. MagicalLunch (talk) 12:25, July 27, 2012 (UTC)MagicalLunch.
Is Old Bailey actually referred to as his name in the movie, or is it just assumed it is him by looking at previous pictures? If anyone has already saw the movie, and knows the answer, that would be great! 188.8.131.52 18:40, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
- He's not even named in the movie, and clothing aside looks nothing like Old Bailey, so no, it's not actually Old Bailey. Just another generic workman who does pretty much nothing.The Vicarstown Sentinel (talk) 15:35, August 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Then why do we refer to him as Old Bailey if it isn't him? (User talk:Mr.Conductor) 01:08, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Voice Cast Triva
UK DVD Bonus Features
I think we should list the UK's DVD Bonus Features for BMM
- "Guess Who" Puzzles (4 puzzles)
- "Learn About Standard & Narrow Guage Engines"
- "Blue Mountain Mystery" Sing Along
- "Working Together" Sing Along
There is a goof in the CGI flashbacks, Henry,,,, is in his new shape! when the Sad story of Henry flashback is seen Henry is in his new shape. You can tell because of his front and the boiler holds or something. ~~Be Cool~~ SR3DFilms (talk) 14:42, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
AUS Special Features
- A Guide to Narrow & Standard Gauge Engines
- 4 Fantastic Guess Who? Puzzles
- Sing-a-long Song: Blue Mountain Mystery Song
- Sing-a-long Song: Working Together FoThomas (talk) 10:01, August 14, 2012 (UTC)FoThomas
Rheneas also speaks Spanish
Thomas said he was shunting at the mines. Should someone add The Lead Mines under the locations for this special? And what station was Percy at for his flashback? Littleblueengine (talk) 19:27, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Thomas tried to back out of the mine in the flashback, but he didn't in the original episode.
- Thomas' driver is in his cab when he fell down the mine, in the original episodes, his driver and fireman were knocked off the footplate. —SonicJrandSarah (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
- Percy was a Wellsworth, The thing is there is bound to be diffrences with recreated scenes especially when it comes it CGI it like saying that the people moving never happened in the original episode, there are hundreds of diffrences that could be counted (Not sharing the same angles, etc.) , it a pretty touchey subject, unless If it was stated in in the narratoin it counts as a goof, the most I see this going is Trivia. MagicalLunch (talk) 17:20, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
I think Duncan Cameoed
I'm not sure if I was seeing things, but I think Duncan appeared in this film. Not his whole body, just half of his body, as he went over the bridge at blue mountain quarry. I'm not even joking or lying. I legitimately saw a yellow engine puff over the bridge at the entrance to the quarry. It's about 3/4 into the movie where Thomas left the quarry after Paxton overheard, or, when Thomas is going to talk to victor. Someone who is going to see it, look out for this. I swear, it was Duncan. Well, part of him. —184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
- Aside from those. Point is, there is no lorry going over a bridge with Duncan loaded on it. Nitrogen never rendered Duncan due to Douglas being in pieces during their trip to the Talyllyn to study the locos. Don't believe this trolling anon. The Vicarstown Sentinel (talk) 20:21, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
My apologies for not signing it. But I specifically said I THINK. BTW, It's Etenks1 here, and was merely asking for anyone going to see the movie, to have a look out for it. I wasn't claiming I had seen it to get peoples hopes up, I was asking for anyone who goes to see it, to double check for me. What I saw, was a possible Duncan going over the bridge whilst pulling trucks, but you could only see half of him as the bridge wall covered some of his body. There was a funnel and smoke. It would make sense to only show half of him, because they didnt actually animate him because of Douglas' overhaul. That's just my opinion. I'm not even remotely trying to get anyones hopes up, it was a simple suggestion for anyone going to see it, to watch out for it. I live in Australia, and I went to East Gardens Hoyts Cinema and saw it at 10:00am yesterday. I'm no troll or a noob, I only put that there so people would take the post seriously, but it seems you've all done the opposite. 220.127.116.11 13:49, August 28, 2012 (UTC) Etenks1
With the amount of spam from unregistered users we get, I think we can be forgiven for thinking that your message was also nonsense. Had you have said who you were, we would've taken it more seriously. But I'll have a look when the DVD comes out let you know what I think. SteamTeam (talk) 14:31, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Point taken. I do apologise for not signing it. I don't use this often, I forgot you had to sign. And thanks for that. :)--18.104.22.168 15:29, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- This is the first feature-length special to have a pre-title sequence, as well as a sequence part-way through the closing credits.
- Annie and Clarabel speak for the first time in a CGI environment and since Season 11 in 2007.
- Paxton is mentioned for the first time since his introduction in Day of the Diesels. Steamie With Glasses, 16:35, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
These are the translation for victor in this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7875_bvSDiI&feature=my_favorites&list=FLT0aiE40oUzmpKiMqxKwGQQ
1.With green lining
2. hello are you going to sodor
- Sorry but what you said is wrong, i speak spanish so i can understand that he said this on the clip:
- -Bubbling Boilers!
- -Hello! Were are you going? Are you going to Sodor?
- -I have a problem!
- I don't know why you mention the "green lining" because he never mentioned something like that.HIROD51 (talk) 06:50, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
Second UK Release
From what i've heard on Facebook, the film will be back in theatres this weekend due to huge popularity! http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/info/film/thomas-friends-blue-mountain-mystery http://www.facebook.com/ThomasandFriendsUK —TEngine (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
Why was Rheneas heading to the upper terrace anyway? His trucks were already loaded with slate? In one scene Blondin Bridge seems to be fixed again. A brakevan should have been added to Emily's low-loader. Gordon has no speaking role in this special, despite being a main character. Toby should always be working on Thomas's Branchline anyway. Old Bailey waves a green flag in his attempt to stop Rheneas. —Stepney+Bluebell55323 (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
- the last one isn't a goof there was not enough time to get the red flag before warning Rheneas about the bridge. goodolboy2010.1
- In one of the shots with the little engines going on the upper terrace after they discover that Thomas talked to Victor about Luke, the scrapes from Rheneas have disappeared. Luke's first flatbed isn't rendered properly after Thomas moves a truck out of Luke's way (when the 'Working Together' song is played for the second time). All the narrow gauge brakevans appear to be facing the wrong way throughout the film. Sir Handel has Mighty Mac's old whistle sound. When James recalls the incident from 'Misty Island Rescue,' he says that Diesel pushed the logs off the bridge when in the 'Misty Island Rescue,' he actually tried to stop becuase he was getting too close the the edge of the cliff and the flatbeds were pulling him towards the cliff. When Paxton sayd; 'Excuse me!" after he overhears Luke's story, he isn't coupled to the trucks (despite pulling them) as you can see that the chain from the truck is not hooked onto Paxton's coupling hook. —ThomasExpert001 (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
- 1. Luke should have known it was Cranky's fault Victor fell into the sea as Cranky swung Luke into Victor. 2. Why are Luke and Peter Sam in the same tunnel? 3. When Rheneas reaches the bottom of the hill and slides down towards Skarloey and Sir Handel, Skarloey has a numorous abount of red and green trucks, but in the next scene he only has one truck and numorous brakevans.22.214.171.124 18:30, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
Annie & Clarabel
Do you guys think we should say in the trivia section that this is Annie and Clarabel's first speaking role in the CGI series? - BiggestThomasFan
Victor translations - complete!
Just got the DVD today. Turned on the captions and translated the text.
- ¡Calderas hirvientes! - Literally "boilers boiling", though localized would be "bubbling boilers".
- Hola. ¿A donde vas? ¿Vas a Sodor? - "Hello. Where are you going? Are you going to Sodor?"
- ¡Tengo un problema! - "I have a problem!"
- Buenos dias, Luke. Me llamo Victor. ¡Es un placer volverte a ver! - "Good morning, Luke. My name is Victor. It's a pleasure to see you again!"
Hide and Peep game goof
US DVD Goofs
Don't you think we should possibly add something about the errors on the US DVD? Such as the stretch time length and messed up audio? They even changed the brightness for certain scenes. :/ "Know that I'm here to guide you home!" (talk) 22:14, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
I've been looking at Percy's flashback several times and I think that station is Wellsworth. I could tell because of the arched bridge and the yard in the background. Should it be added to locations? Semaj5nodrog4 (talk) 17:53, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- If that's the case, I wonder why Nitrogen relocated it to Wellsworth instead of rendering the Season 3 map...probably to save time and money. :/ The Vicarstown Sentinel (talk) 18:37, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
you may want to add this:
- It Would have Taken More than Two Days to Repair Blondin Bridge. Lbbrian (talk) 18:39, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
Victor's Chinese in the Spanish Dub
- The smart thing to do would be to use English instead of Spanish. The Vicarstown Sentinel (talk) 01:20, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Correction to this section, according to another user in the chat (patrickisbest, I believe), Victor is actually Portuguese in the Spanish dub. Makes more sense, but again, English would have been better. On an unrelated note, do you think we should note the original rumored "king" plot on the page itself? I still think that the entire plot change from that to how the special turned out is pretty significant. The Vicarstown Sentinel (talk) 19:14, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
Goofs & Trivia
- How did Thomas turn around at the Dieselworks?
- A fade is missing in the USA version at the end of Percy's Flashback (scarf for Percy) to henry talking at Tidmouth sheds. There is a fade btw the two scenes in the UK version.
- The track that Thomas was on when he heard Diesel talking to Sir Topham Hatt, Those tracks end with buffers. Look in the episode "Pingy Pongy Pick Up" when James crash into the buffers.
- Michael Brandon is added to the USA voice cast in the ending credits for the first time. Percyplunge (talk) 16:22, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Surely, someone amongst the ship's crew would've understood Victor's native language.
- Even if Victor's chains had snapped, he shouldn't have rolled along the tracks as his hand-brake should've been on.
- The ship should've had buffers at the end of the rails leading towards the bow.
- There are no buffers at the end of the siding above the slate tip at the Quarry. Steamie WithGlasses, 18:42, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Not only should Victor's brake have been on, but there should have been a chock against his wheels.
Jayo2 (talk) 20:42, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- It says on the main wikia page, that Percy's incident happened at Knapford Harbour, when it was really Brendam Docks —James.dg.50 (talk • contribs) forgot to sign this comment.
http://www.dvdoutlet.nl/en/thomas-de-stoomlocomotief-de-film-dvd-8711983600126.html Dan5589 (talk) 17:38, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Just used Google Translate and the title in Dutch is called; 'The Mystery of the Blue Mountains.' ~~ThomasExpert001~~ 19.30, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
A few more possible goofs...
- In reality, Victor and Luke would not have been placed so near to the edge of the ship where they could easily roll off.
- Victor falls cab-first off the ship, but he is perpendicular to the ship when he's in the water.
- Considering how much larger and heavier Thomas is compared to Luke, Luke could not have been able to pull Thomas back up himself Jayo2 (talk) 15:36, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Cranky and his operator should have known to lift Luke high enough so that he wouldn't hit anything. Victor does not appear to have any dents or scratches from being hit by Luke. In reality, Owen would not have been able to pull Thomas up without there being something just as heavy, if not heavier, on the other platform. And even then, Owen's cables and platforms were not designed to handle the weight of engines, so they would likely snap or give out if he tried pulling Thomas up. How was Thomas turned around after Luke rescued him? When Owen's platform hit the bottom of the incline, it should have been smashed into pieces considering how fast it was plumeting as well as the weight of Thomas and Luke bearing on it. Jayo2 (talk) 01:27, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Luke somehow turns around in the tunnels.
- Victor's boiler does not seem to be attached to his frames when he rolls off of the ship.
- Sir Handel somehow ends up with the other engines when Thomas encounters Luke for a fourth time, but he's supposed to be with Owen.
- It seems illogical that the Thin Controller doesn't know about Luke being on his own railway.
- In real life, Paxton would have been a lot more damaged by the rubble than shown.
126.96.36.199 04:48, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
USA DVD won Parent Award
- Gordon had nothing to do with that specific aspect of the episode.... PyroguyNine (talk) 17:46, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
This probably isn't considered a goof, but should it be mentioned that it was really Cranky who caused Luke to hit Victor and then pushed him into the sea? If you think about it, Cranky was the one moving and swinging Luke around and Luke couldn't do anything about it. Semaj5nodrog4 (talk) 15:32, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was thinking that, too. But then again, we've just found out about that special, so maybe they should wait for more information to come up before adding that... Jayo2 (talk) 02:39, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
http://www.amazon.de/Thomas-seine-Freunde-Geheimnis-blauen/dp/B0097JL5TK/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1352107948&sr=1-1 Title: The Secret to the Blue Mountain Release date: November 23rd, 2012 Distributor: Europa Mini Dan5589 (talk) 09:40, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I have totally messed up the Merchadise section, please can somebody undo it. I'm new to this Wiki and I didn't know it would happen. Really sorry i wont do something stupid like this again SirHandel27 (talk) 18:45, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
- It's because you're a new user. After a few days you'll be able to edit everything, it's just an automated thing I think. Richie Peep, Pip Pip Peep! 20:02, June 2, 2013 (UTC)
Victor's grammar errors?
Victor says "¿A donde vas? ¿Vas a Sodor?", but I believe vas is present tense, so he is actually saying "Where do you go? You go to Sodor?" If he meant to say "Where are you going?", he should've said "¿A donde estas yendo?"
Also, he says "¡Tengo un problema!" I believe the articles have to agree with the noun, so it should've been "un problemo" or "una problema"...
Missing Fade effect
In the UK version, There's a fade effect between the Percy's Flashback and Henry telling percy it was a accident. But in the USA version, the Fade effect is missing. Percyplunge (talk) 02:17, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
Matt Wilkinson -> David Bedella
It should be stated that David Bedella took over the voice of Victor from Matt Wilkinson from this special in the UK, as David Bedella has always portrayed Victor in the USA.
Why was Victor chained to the deck by his wheels, istead of his buffers?