Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas and his friends are telling tales on the rails! Percy's sheep escape and Den and Dart fear working apart. James can't handle the slip coaches, while Salty's imagination has him running scared. When Percy loses control, he bravely faces his fears with a little help from his friends. Track down exciting stories with Thomas and his friends!
- All You Need Music Video
- Fun with Mr. Perkins - Mr. Perkins' Storytime: Thomas' Train and Mr. Perkins' Postcard: Brendam Docks
- Calling All Engines - Thomas, Gordon, Stafford and Spencer
- Sir Topham Hatt's Tales - Millie
- The Earl's Quiz - Scruff's Makeover and Luke's New Friend
- The DVD is slowed down to 23.98fps as opposed to being converted to 29.97/59.94fps for NTSC broadcast. Audio pitch preservation was also apparently applied, causing distortion in the audio.
- Don Spencer is credited as director for Duck and the Slip Coaches, but David Stoten directed that episode; the reverse also happens with Missing Gator. Also, Brian Lynch is not credited for producing Missing Gator for Arc Productions.
- The Mr. Perkins and The Earl's Quiz segments are from the UK dub.
- The first Calling All Engines! segment features Sir Topham Hatt with his old US voice; all of the further segments feature his current voice.
- Steve D'Angelo and Terry Tompkins are credited for rearranging the theme song, but the new version of the theme song is not featured on the US DVD (the Season 13-18 intro is used).