Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sudric is the native language of Sodor. It is similar to the Goidelic languages, Manx in particular. Sadly, the language has started dying out.
Below are some examples, translated into English.
- Nagh Beurla - I do not speak English
- Keeill-y-Deighan - Church of the Devil
- Cronk-ny-Braaid - Hill in the Valley
- Croshbyr - Cross Farm
- Traugh - Sandy Beach
- Gob-y-Deighan - Devil's Mouth
- Wick - Inlet/Creek
- Gleih - Blue
- Knock - Hill
- Rheneas - Divided Waterfall
- Scaca - Wooded Hillside
- Skarloey - Lake in the Woods
- Hawin - River
- Faarkey - Sea
- Sudragh - Sodor
- Crosh - Cross
- Bry - Croft/Farm
- Cros-ny-Cuirn - Cross in the Mountain
- Faarkey-Y-Sudragh - Sudrian Sea
- Culdee - Companion of God
- Loey - Lake
- Dreeym-y-Deighan - Devil's Back
- Deighan - Devil
- Kirk Machan - Machan's Church
- Culdee Fell - The Mountain of the Companion of God
- Fell - Mountain