Strand Home Video was a video label which distributed Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends US VHS releases in the early 1990s. In early 1994, the company was acquired by and folded into Video Treasures, though releases continued to use Strand's logo, probably because the master tapes were edited and copyrighted in 1993. The Strand Home Video logo shared the same music as The Video Collection.
- Thomas Gets Tricked and Other Stories (5 October 1993)
- James Learns a Lesson and Other Stories (5 October 1993)
- Tenders and Turntables and Other Stories (5 October 1993)
- Thomas Breaks the Rules and Other Stories (5 October 1993)
- Better Late Than Never and Other Stories (5 October 1993)
- Trust Thomas and Other Stories (27 February 1992)
- Special Video Collector's Set (20 August 1992)
- Thomas Gets Bumped and Other Stories (20 August 1992)
- Thomas, Percy and the Dragon and Other Stories (18 February 1993)
- Daisy and Other Thomas Stories (26 August 1993)
- James Goes Buzz Buzz and Other Thomas Stories (23 February 1994)
- Percy's Ghostly Trick and Other Thomas Stories (18 June 1994)
- Thomas' Christmas Party and Other Favorite Stories (24 August 1994)
The first five Thomas videos were rereleases with different title fonts, different nameboard sequences and different credits.
The first eleven video releases had the the Strand Home Video logo and the beginning and at the end of the tape. Trust Thomas was the only Strand Home Video release to have the Strand VCI Entertainment logo instead of the Strand Home Video logo.