| Steamies vs. Diesels and Other|
Steamies vs. Diesels and Other Thomas Adventures is a US VHS/DVD featuring four eighth season episodes narrated by Michael Brandon and two songs. Lionsgate released the title for digital download in 2013.
On the Island of Sodor, two kinds of engines help keep Sir Topham Hatt's railway running smoothly - steamies and Diesels. But is the island big enough for both? It's not always easy for these engines to put aside their differences and work together. See what happens when the diesels tease Thomas. Will Thomas come to their aid when they need this Really Useful steamie's help? And when Gordon develops some very loud squeaks and rattles, will Sir Topham Hatt retire him to the yard for good? That's what the diesels say!
Get on board with the steamies and the Diesels and see how they finally learn that, from brake pipe to buffer, all engines are more alike than not.
- Steamie Stumpers Quiz
- Sodor Sounds
- Steamie or Diesel?
- Friends Facts
- Sneaks Peeks
- When the narrator says "oiled Diesel" the subtitles for Thomas to the Rescue say "boiled Deisel".
- In the "Steamie or Diesel" game, Spencer is called a Diesel.
- In the DVD menu, Annie and Clarabel's names are missing.
- The image for Thomas to the Rescue in the episode selection menu uses the promotional image on the box instead of a still from the episode.
- The cover features a mirrored image from The World's Strongest Engine, but that episode isn't on the release.