May 1st, 1995 (UK)
Toby is delighted to be invited to a seaside festival as a "special attraction", but when he gets there, he finds there is no room for him. Percy feels sorry for Toby, but is called away to the harbour, where a grumpy barge by the name of Bulstrode needs loading. Percy unfortunately loses control and his trucks fall into Bulstrode's hull. Bulstrode is towed to a beach for children to play in and, when Percy returns, Toby is over his disappointment.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Trevor (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- The Vicar of Wellsworth (cameo)
- Farmer Trotter (cameo)
- The Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- This episode is based on the stories Toby's Seaside Holiday and Bulstrode from The Railway Series book, Toby, Trucks and Trouble.
- The models for O.J., Izzy Gomez, and Big Mickey from TUGS are seen.
- In Norway, this episode is called "A Special Attraction". The German title is "Main Attraction".
- Studio equipment can be seen when Toby puffs through the seaside.
- When the trucks say "There's no engine and we can only go where we're put! You're in the wrong place, not us!" one has wonky eyes.
- When Percy's trucks land in Bulstrode's hull, Percy's wheels derail.
- Bulstrode must have been unloaded impossibly fast, because in one scene he has a full load of rocks, but instantly after that, his hull is empty.
- No reason is given as to why the tracks continued after the buffers.
- In a close-up of Toby at the seaside, his left window (viewer's right) appears to be burnt.
- In the US version, after Bulstrode says "Come on, come on!", a hiccup can be heard.