|Something in the Air|
Something in the Air is the fifteenth episode of the fifth season.
At the quayside of a small village, some fish are being loaded into Thomas' vans. The start of his trip to Brendam is delayed by a crate of fish falling onto him. As he travels along the Coastal Run, he is furthered delayed by some tracks eroded from high tides. Once he arrives at Brendam Docks, Henry does not listen to Thomas' warnings and leaves before the signalman can be warned. In a rush, Henry puffs straight into the sea and has to stay there all night until he is rescued. When Henry is back on the rails, Thomas jokes with him about the whole adventure.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Lighthouse Keeper
- James (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bulstrode (faceless; cameo)
- Some TUGS models can be seen in this episode.
- A faceless repainted Bulstrode model can be seen when Henry reaches the Coastal Track.
- This episode marks the last appearance of "The Flying Kipper" until the sixteenth season episode Whiff's Wish, excluding two stock footage appearances in the seventh season.
- After Cranky teases Henry, the line "Pah!, hissed Henry" is omitted in the Alec Baldwin narration.
- When Thomas says "I can't help it, it's the fish", the steam appears forward, then is played backwards, then played forwards again, meaning that the film was cut, but edited.
- After Henry reaches the fog, he loses two vans.
- Before Henry falls into the sea, his brakes are applied and his wheels stop moving, but when he runs into the sea, his wheels are moving.
- When Thomas puffs away with Henry at the end of the episode, the puffing noise starts long before Thomas moves.
In Other Languages
|German||Henry geht baden||Henry Goes Swimming|
|Norwegian||Noe i luften||Something in the Air|
|Japanese||みどりのくじら||A Green Whale|
|Spanish||Algo Huele Muy Mal||Something Smells Very Bad|
|Danish||Der Noget I Luften||There Something in the Air|
|Polish||Coś w Powietrzu||Something in the Air|
|Italian||Henry a Mollo||Henry Soaking|
|Chinese||空中的某些东西||Something in the Air|
|Hungarian||Valami van a levegőben||There's Something in the Air|
|Slovenian||Nekaj je v zraku||Something is in the Air|
|Korean||물에 빠진 헨리||Drowning Henry|
|Romanian||Se Simte Ceva în Aer||He Felt Something in the Air|
|Russian||Чем-то пахнет||Something Smells|
|Slovak||Niečo je vo vzduchu||Something is in the Air|
|Dutch||Frisse Lucht||Fresh Air|
Home Media Releases
- On Site with Thomas and Other Adventures/Races, Rescues and Runaways and Other Thomas Adventures
- ABC For Kids - Playbox
- Rescues on the Railways
- The Complete Fifth Series