|Something in the Air|
Something in the Air is the fifteenth episode of the fifth season.
Thomas' trip to Brendam is delayed by a crate of fish falling onto him and eroded tracks on the coastal route, but Henry does not pay attention to Thomas' warnings and leaves before the signalman can be warned. Henry puffs straight into the sea and has to stay there all night until he is rescued. When Henry returns Thomas jokes with him about the whole adventure.
- Some TUGS models can be seen in this episode.
- A faceless Bulstrode model can be seen when Henry reaches the Coastal Track.
- This episode marks the last appearance of "The Flying Kipper" until the sixteenth season, excluding two stock footage appearances in the seventh season.
- When Thomas says "I can't help it, it's the fish", the steam appears forward, then is played backwards, then played forwards again.
- After Henry reaches the fog, he loses two vans.
- Before Henry falls into the sea, his brakes are applied and his wheels stop moving, but when he does fall into the sea, his wheels are moving.
- When Thomas puffs away with Henry at the end of the episode, the puffing noise starts long before Thomas moves.
- In the US narration, the term "guard" is used at one point.
- When Henry falls in the water, a braking sound effect is heard, but Henry's wheels are still moving.
In other languages
|German||Henry geht baden||Henry Goes Swimming|
|Norwegian||Noe i luften||Something in the Air|
|Japanese||みどりのくじら||A Green Whale|
|Spanish||Algo Huele Muy Mal||Something Smells very Poor|
|Danish||Der Noget I Luften||There Something in the Air|
|Polish||Coś w Powietrzu||Something in the Air|
|Italian||Henry a Mollo||Henry Soaking|