|Something in the Air|
Something in the Air is the fifteenth episode of the fifth season.
Thomas' trip to Brendam is delayed by a crate of fish falling onto him and eroded tracks on the coastal route, but Henry does not pay attention to Thomas' warnings and leaves before the signalman can be warned. Henry puffs straight into the sea and has to stay there all night until he is rescued. When Henry returns Thomas jokes with him about the whole adventure.
- Some TUGS models can be seen in this episode.
- A faceless Bulstrode model can be seen when Henry reaches the Coastal Track.
- In Germany this episode is named "Henry Takes a Bath". The Italian title is "Henry's Soaking". In Japan, this episode is called "Green Whale". The Swedish title of this episode is called, "It's in the Air". The Spanish title is "Something Stinks".
- When Thomas says "I can't help it, it's the fish", the steam appears forward, then is played backwards, then played forwards again.
- After Henry reaches the fog, he loses two vans.
- Before Henry falls into the sea, his brakes are applied and his wheels stop moving, but when he does fall into the sea, his wheels are moving.
- When Thomas puffs away with Henry at the end of the episode, the puffing noise starts long before Thomas moves.
- Why was Henry put on the barge of fish instead of being taken to the works via rails?
- Nothing is said about Henry's driver, fireman, nor the guard after the crash.
- There was no need for Sir Topham Hatt to blame Henry for his accident.
- The barge would have sunk due to Henry's weight.
- Thomas is able to pull Henry on his own, who is much bigger than he is, but in Edward, Gordon and Henry, Henry needed Edward's help to pull Gordon, who is about the same size as him.
- In the US narration, the term "guard" is used at one point.