Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The bridge was first introduced in the special, Calling All Engines!, in which it fully collapsed due to a high storm and winds, but luckily, the bridge was mended in time for the summer holidays. Afterwards, it appeared in the ninth and tenth seasons. It returned in CGI in the sixteenth season.
- The bridge was rusty prior to being rebuilt. Afterwards, it was painted green.
- The bridge is based off of the Clifton Suspension Bridge, which spans over the Avon Gorge and the River Avon, linking the town of Clifton in Bristol, England to the town of Leigh Woods in North Somerset, England.
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (collapsing and extendable versions; both discontinued)
- Wind-up (Japan and Australia only)