Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It has a helipad for Harold, a shed for Rocky, Flynn and Belle, another shed for Butch, and a dock for Captain.
Belle and Flynn officially joined the team in the Day of the Diesels.
- The Search and Rescue Centre is made from Jobi Wood.
- It is located near the Sodor opening of the Misty Island Tunnel.
- In the magazine story, Animals, the rescue team own a dog named Lucky Charm.
- One of the signs on the SSRC Building depicts an Ambulance, a Fire Engine, the company logo and Rocky. The road vehicles in the sign are based on those used in the Model Series.
- The Search and Rescue Centre's CGI render was lost while transitioning from Nitrogen Studios to Arc Productions, and had to be completely rebuilt based on photographs.
- In seasons thirteen-sixteen, a certain engine would be the rescue engine for the day. In later seasons, Thomas or Percy have been the main engine to help out.
- In the nineteenth season episode, Wild Water Rescue, the team celebrates their one thousandth rescue.
- Wooden Railway
- Mega Bloks (discontinued)
- Take-n-Play (two versions)
- Wind-up Trains (named as Rescue Port)
- Collectible Railway
- Motorized Railway
|Sodor Search and Rescue Centre|
|Harold • Butch • Rocky • Captain • Belle • Flynn|