It has a landing pad for Harold, a shed for Rocky, Flynn, and Belle, another shed for Butch, and a dock for Captain.
- The Search and Rescue Centre is made from Jobi Wood.
- It is located near the Sodor opening of the Misty Island Tunnel.
- In the magazine story, Animals, the rescue team own a dog named Lucky Charm.
- The Search and Rescue manager spoke in James to the Rescue. Matt Wilkinson voiced him in the UK version, Glenn Wrage voiced him in the US while Daiki Nakamura voiced him in Japan.
- One of the signs on the SSRC Building depicts an Ambulance and a Fire Engine. The vehicles in the sign are based on those used in the Model Series.