It has a landing pad for Harold, a shed for Rocky, Flynn, and Belle, another shed for Butch, and a dock for Captain.
- The Search and Rescue Centre is made from Jobi Wood.
- It is located near the Sodor opening of the Misty Island Tunnel.
- In the magazine story, Animals, the rescue team own a dog named Lucky Charm.
- The Search and Rescue manager spoke in James to the Rescue. He is voiced by:
- One of the signs on the SSRC Building depicts an Ambulance, a Fire Engine, the company logo and Rocky. The road vehicles in the sign are based on those used in the Model Series.
- Wooden Railway (as "Search and Rescue Station")
- Mega Bloks (discontinued)
- Wind-up Trains