It has a landing pad for Harold, a shed for Rocky, Flynn, and Belle, another shed for Butch, and a dock for Captain.
- The Search and Rescue Centre is made from Jobi Wood.
- It is located near the Sodor opening of the Misty Island Tunnel.
- In the magazine story, Animals, the rescue team own a dog named Lucky Charm.
- The Search and Rescue manager spoke in James to the Rescue. Matt Wilkinson voiced him in the UK version, Glenn Wrage voiced him in the US, Daiki Nakamura voiced him in Japan, and Sigbjørn Solheim voiced him in Norway.
- One of the signs on the SSRC Building depicts an Ambulance, a Fire Engine, the company logo and Rocky. The road vehicles in the sign are based on those used in the Model Series.
- Wooden Railway (as "Search and Rescue Station")
- Mega Bloks (discontinued)
- Wind-up Trains