It has a helipad for Harold, a shed for Rocky, Flynn and Belle, another shed for Butch and a dock for Captain.
Belle and Flynn officially joined the team in the Day of the Diesels special.
- The Search and Rescue Centre is made from Jobi Wood.
- It is located near the Sodor opening of the Misty Island Tunnel.
- In the magazine story, Animals, the rescue team own a dog named Lucky Charm.
- One of the signs on the Search and Rescue Centre building depicts an ambulance, a fire engine, the company logo and Rocky. The road vehicles in the sign are based on those used in the Model Series.
- The Search and Rescue Centre's CGI render was lost while transitioning from Nitrogen Studios to Arc Productions and had to be completely rebuilt based on photographs.
- In the fourteenth to sixteenth seasons, a certain engine would be the rescue engine for the day. In later seasons, Thomas, Percy or Edward have been the main engine to help out.
- In the nineteenth season episode, Wild Water Rescue, the team celebrated their one-thousandth rescue.
- Wooden Railway
- Mega Bloks (discontinued)
- Take-n-Play (two versions)
- Wind-up Trains (named as Rescue Port)
- Collectible Railway
- Motorized Railway
|Sodor Search and Rescue Centre|
|Harold • Butch • Rocky • Captain • Belle • Flynn|