When it was introduced, the Dieselworks was run down and shabby, with insufficient and damaged equipment. After a fire broke out in the main building, it was rebuilt. The company's logo is a picture of a diesel similar to Den's class, which is painted on the sides of their locomotives.
The site of the Dieselworks consists of:
- An elevating turntable
- A crane named Happy Hook
- A set of lifting jacks
- An on-site smelting department
- A five-road shed with a turntable to accommodate the diesels
- A special shed for Diesel 10
- A giant vice
- A scrapped model of Charlie's cab is seen inside.
- The Dieselworks is located in a desert-like area, not far from Vicarstown.
- A scrapped Marklin engine has been seen at the Dieselworks.