|This article is about the construction company. You may be looking for the mini-series.|
The Sodor Construction Company, also known as Packard and Co. or "The Pack", is a company owned by Jenny Packard. The construction company, first conceived by Jenny's father, Mr. Packard, involves various work such as building, demolishing, and transportation. They have their own storage yard where the machines are kept while not in use.
Vehicles in service
- Nelson (10)
- Jack (11)
- Alfie (12)
- Oliver (14)
- Max and Monty (15 and 16)
- Kelly (17)
- Byron (18)
- Ned (19)
- Isobella (22)
- Patrick (23)
A transporter named Nigel (21) was a conceived character, but was dropped.
- On the Packard Construction & Co. sign, silhouettes of Ned, Byron, and Kelly can be seen.
- The official website, as well as various magazine articles and file facts, state that the Horrid Lorries were "especially built to work at Sodor Construction Company". Thus assuming that they may have been originally intended to be apart of the Pack.
- The magazine story, Jack Helps Out, suggests that there are more diggers working for the the Sodor Construction Company.
- According to Phil Fehrle in an interview with SiF, all known pack members had to have two digit numbers in-order for the audience to feel that the company and the machines had been around for awhile. They did not plan for any other members, as they only designed and built enough characters for twenty-six episodes.
|Nelson • Jack • Alfie • Oliver • Max and Monty • Kelly • Byron • Ned • Isobella • Patrick • Buster|