Sodor Airport is the main airport on the Island of Sodor and the home of Jeremy. It opened during Calling All Engines!. It is located south of Maron. The Airport was introduced in the special, Calling All Engines!, and appeared in the tenth, eleventh and twelth seasons.
The North Western Railway has a station here.
- Some maps show it located at Vicarstown and south of Kellsthorpe Road.
- When the airport was built in Calling All Engines!, there were seven railway tracks passing it. However, from the tenth season onwards, there were only three tracks, and a platform was also added.
- Wooden Railway (discontinued; re-introduced, 2017)
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- Wind-Up (normal and attached Jeremy; Japan only)
- Mega Bloks