Sodor Airport is the main airport on the Island of Sodor and the home of Jeremy. It opened during Calling All Engines!. It is located south of Maron according to one map, though previous maps show it located at Vicarstown and south of Kellsthorpe Road. The North Western Railway has a station here.
The Airport was introduced in the special, Calling All Enngines!, and appeared from the tenth season of the television series, and each season afterwards until the thirteenth season, when the show switched to CGI animation.
- Season 10 - Thomas and the Jet Plane, Toby's New Shed, and Sticky Toffee Thomas
- Season 11 - Dream On, Thomas and the Spaceship, Henry's Lucky Day, Toby's Triumph, and Percy and the Left Luggage
- Season 12 - Thomas and the Billboard (mentioned) and Excellent Emily
- Wooden Railway
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- Wind-Up (normal and attached Jeremy; Japan only)
- Mega Bloks