Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sodor Airport is the main airport on the Island of Sodor and the home of Jeremy. It opened during Calling All Engines!. It is located south of Maron. The Airport was introduced in the special, Calling All Engines!, and appeared from the tenth season of the television series, and each season afterwards until the thirteenth season, when the show switched to CGI animation.
The North Western Railway has a station here.
- Some maps show it located at Vicarstown and south of Kellsthorpe Road.
- When the airport was built in Calling All Engines!, there were seven railway tracks passing it. However, from the tenth season onwards, there were only three tracks, and a platform was also added.
- Wooden Railway
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- Wind-Up (normal and attached Jeremy; Japan only)
- Mega Bloks