Sodor: Reading Between the Lines is a Railway Series/Sodor information book. It was written by Christopher Awdry and published in 2005.
- Introduction - This briefly talks about how the books came to be.
- The Island and its Railways - This section talks about how Sodor came to be and the history of each of its railways.
- Characters in the stories.
- Your frequently asked questions answered.
- The stories, their origin and location - this section talks about each of the Railway Series books - except for The Twin Engines, which was left out for an unknown reason.
- Thomas: A crown worth fighting for.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.