Sodor: Reading Between the Lines is a The Railway Series/Sodor information book. It was written by Christopher Awdry and published in 2005.
- Introduction - This briefly talks about how the books came to be.
- The Island and its Railways - This section talks about how Sodor came to be and the history of each of its railways.
- Characters in the stories.
- Your frequently asked questions answered.
- The stories, their origin and location - this section talks about each of the Railway Series books.
- Thomas: A crown worth fighting for.
- A full sized map of the Island of Sodor.