- “I'm braver than I thought.”
Skarloey Storms Through is the twenty-first episode of the eleventh season.
A farmer needs help taking his sheep to shelter when a storm threatens them and Mr. Percival gets Skarloey, Rheneas, and Peter Sam to help. Skarloey becomes scared by the thunder and hides in a siding. However, when Rheneas and Peter Sam run out of coal, Skarloey plucks up courage and rescues the remainder of the sheep.
- Going by production order, this is the tenth episode of the eleventh season.
- This was the final episode written by Neil Richards.
- This is one of the many episodes where all of the characters had speaking roles.
- In the beginning, when Skarloey is shown passing the farmer, he is wearing Rheneas' smiling face. Then, in every shot of Skarloey hiding in the shed, he is shown wearing one of Rheneas' sad faces. Due to this, his nose and eyebrows also change shape in those scenes.
- When the lightning strikes the second time, Skarloey rattles so much that he derails.
In Other Languages